October 2016 Table & Tree ( image heavy)

Tampa Doll

Happy Halloween Everyone.

I was going to wait till it got closer to Halloween to post this, but decided to do it today.

As you can see I have 2 witches on the table who are very pretty, and the usual stereo type.  There is a cat in the pumpkin with his mouse in front.  In the Window is a wreath with spiders, and webs and pumpkins and such.  On each side is a spider web with spiders on the webs.  Above the wreath is a bat.

post-105-0-98756300-1475698983_thumb.jpg More pictures

The tree has a witch in place of an angel and it is cover with pumpkins, webs, spiders and witches.  The tree skirt was made for me and I added a spider web.

post-105-0-60895800-1475699119_thumb.jpg More Pictures tree

This is the rest of the decorations:  Oh and Tampa Guys says the two on the couch are self portraits.  lol

post-105-0-46524600-1475699219_thumb.jpg  More pictures

Let's not forget Ami Ville.

post-105-0-60180600-1475699429_thumb.jpg

I LOVE them all! :). Some cute and some even scary LOL.

Mary Jo you have a lot of that crochet stuff in your house. I give everything away. I just post what I made at that time/season before I give them away. And that will be about a week or so before Halloween:).

I will keep my store bought spider web, my silk autumn leafs & lanter, my big metal pumpkin and now I got that little black tree. I want to keep that so I can decorate my table to display my crochet work what I will make next year.

I do have a big pumpkin in my basement I sew that out of fabric many years ago. Maybe I should use that for next year pictures:)

I did had a very nice white ceramic ghost candle holder, it was holding 3 candles and that was expensive. Few years ago my younger GD wanted and I give that to her. I probably should not had done that. Because they do not have that anymore and they do not know what happen to that? :(. Unfortunately that happened more than once.

Happy Halloween Everyone:)

Krys

Thank you all.  It has been fun making the things for my table.  I have given quite a few away, but I still have plenty to display for the trick or treaters.

You mentioned above: "display for Trick or treaters". Do you really let in all those strangers inside your home to see your display?. I do not let none of them in side of my house. I just open my front door and give them candy.

Krys

They do not come in the house, but they can see in.  The table is in front of the window in the front and the tree is right at the door, so anyone come can see it all.

Thank you all, I do have fun decorating. :skeleton  :jack  :skeleton 

Like me and my sister, we do need a ref sometimes.  He is there for Hockey Season, which starts on Monday. :cheer 

Wow, I'm not a fan of Holloween but your decor is still super impressive! You have a real knack for displays! Oh! I meant to tell you, the cashier in Kroger the other day said she was born near Christmas when I asked her if that's how her name was actually spelled. It was Merry Jo. :) She really loves her name!

Archived