USpolishgirl

"Witchy" Pumpkins:)

Hello Everyone:)

I just made 3 little pumpkins. By now you probably guessed why I am calling them "Witchy" Pumpkins LOL. They are only 3,5" long (without that ribbon on top). I made them using RHSS for pumpkins and for hats I used "I Love this cotton" with green sparkle.

That is very easy & fast to make.

I seen a very similar picture of that on Internet. They were made as party favors (no hangers/strings) on top.

I bought that little tree about a week ago. Nothing special, it was cheap. But got a timer too LOL. I did bought 1 extra string of those mini purple lights. I still did not put that on. That tree came with few purple lights.

I should bought two of those trees. My daughter & my granddaughters like that. I like that tree too and that tree is not going anywhere! :). I will try to get another one, I hope they still have it.

Krys

PS: As you can see I crocheted one more scull:). I only had 1 ghost & 1 scull that I posted here about a week ago or so.This one is little bigger. I probably used a bigger hook that is why.They have hangers too.

post-73590-0-48794800-1475466903_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-57594900-1475466957_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-59535600-1475467005_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-54112800-1475467072_thumb.jpg

UPDATE- Reni your point about spiders well taken:).

post-73590-0-19587600-1475528538_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-00131700-1475528385_thumb.jpg

Edited by USpolishgirl
  • Like 6

Those are just the cutest things!! Love em!

so the pattern was online?

Lea I did not seen any pattern there only a picture of pumpkin. This time I made some notes when I was making that. I usually do not make any notes how I am crocheting something. So as long as I have that first one in front of me I can duplicate another one. But when I give away that item I would not be able to duplicate exactly another one. Because I would not remember everything what I did before LOL.

Send me PM with your email address I might be able to help you with that.

Krys

• Like 2

Krys- The setting is so cute! The only thing missing is a cute black spider for the web.

Krys- The setting is so cute! The only thing missing is a cute black spider for the web.

Thank you Reni:)

You make me laugh about that spider. Believe me that big spider is there! :). Look on the last picture, left side in back. The only problem with that spider is : I was not paying much attention to make him visible, only part of him is showing. I guess I just did not thought he was important enough LOL. I need to get better in that photography business! LOL

UPDATE: I just took two more pictures with spiders and add that to my post above:).

I guess I am just having little fun today.. LOL

Weather here is bad, got cold and rainy.. :(. Nothing better to do.

Krys

Edited by USpolishgirl

What a great little display.Halloween is supposed to be scary but your display makes me smile...........so cute! :yes 

Finished two of these last night Krys, your pattern was very easy to follow.... I did have to add and increase two more rows for my pumpkins  but  I think I used smaller yarn then I should have for the hat... when this Hurricane finishes doing its thing I'll upload pictures... I can't thank you enough for sharing the pattern with me... My niece will LOVE these!! :hug

Finished two of these last night Krys, your pattern was very easy to follow.... I did have to add and increase two more rows for my pumpkins  but  I think I used smaller yarn then I should have for the hat... when this Hurricane finishes doing its thing I'll upload pictures... I can't thank you enough for sharing the pattern with me... My niece will LOVE these!! :hug

You are Welcome:)

Happy Halloween:)

Krys

Edited by USpolishgirl