Charcoal-Blue Layette

ReniC

I made this set for my new grt-GS born on 09/14 at only 7 pounds. My daughter received the package the day before a emergency C-Section. Mom and baby were in jeopardy and baby spent a week in NICU. Now mom and baby are doing fine, are home and he's starting to grow faster than expected. His 3 sister's dote on him and think he's the best baby in the world! Prayers and great health care providers do wonders.

I was not fond of the colors at all but, that's what GD ordered. She thought I forgot but, was thrilled when she got the package while in hospital.

post-17452-0-12806600-1474999785_thumb.jpg

Awe.... thank you so much. You are all the best. GD loves it, which supersedes the way I feel about the dark color. The light blue was a whim of a chance to brighten it up. She loved that too.

Mary Jo; you are so right. Once baby mode is over, he will drive them nuts. LOL

Jayashiangel, on 28 Sept 2016 - 11:47 AM, said:

Looks Good Reni--Congrads on the new baby in the family....I really like both colors and yet I prefer the darker since it would show stains as much as say white...

Thank you Jayashiangel; That's what my GD said- she likes the charcoal- to go with her black stroller. Guess I'm just a traditionalist at heart.

richsgirl, on 01 Oct 2016 - 3:49 PM, said:richsgirl, on 01 Oct 2016 - 3:49 PM, said:richsgirl, on 01 Oct 2016 - 3:49 PM, said:

What a beautiful and warm looking layette. Great work and congratulaions!!

Thank you Courtney! It was kind of you to comment.

FYI: Strange, when I clicked on your link to go to "getzel.org", it led back to the main folder link to my post on this blanket???

Apak, on 22 Oct 2016 - 11:03 AM, said:

That's pretty set! Congratulations!

Thank you Anna. Hope you are well.

Archived