Casper the Ghost & Scull

USpolishgirl

Hello Everyone:)

I made two small Halloween decorations. I think that ghost it is called Casper:). I couldn't resist gluing two tiny Swarawski rhinestones emerald color for a little sparkle on that scull:). For some unknown reason that sparkle dos not want to show up on those pictures.

Those pattern are free on Lion Brand site.

Happy crocheting:)

Krys

post-73590-0-54877800-1474395255_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-26723000-1474395292_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-21595500-1474395333_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-82615500-1474395355_thumb.jpg

So scary   ;)

Yes that can scare the heck out of everyone!! LOL

Krys

PS: I still have a big box of body parts with blood on them in my basement from the time my kids were at home, my son liked that. That stuff is really scary and looks real. I do not even like to look in that box:(. That was not a cheap stuff. I probably should sell that on Greg List. My granddaughters would not have any use for that, they live in a condo. The rules are there they cannot even decorate their windows for any Holidays.

Even Trick or Treaders are not allowed to go there.

They're adorable!  If I remember right, you didn't grow up in the US, so you might not know about Casper, the friendly ghost.  It's an old cartoon from the 60's-70's.  They've made a couple of movies about Casper, too.  Check out one of the movies.  :)

They're adorable!  If I remember right, you didn't grow up in the US, so you might not know about Casper, the friendly ghost.  It's an old cartoon from the 60's-70's.  They've made a couple of movies about Casper, too.  Check out one of the movies.  :)

THANK You Ladies:)

Sharon you are right I didn't grow up here. Where I grow up we did not have any cute cartoons for children at that time. Heck, almost no one had a TV:(. I did not knew anyone that had one. We did have something for kids on some Sunday's morning at the Theatre.

All I know about Casper that he is cute & very friendly:)

I will check-up on those movies about Casper. It might be fun to see them:).

Are you working on anything for Halloween? :).

Krys

PS: I just finished two candy corn. They do have a face, arms & legs LOL. They are preatty big for a candy corn , little under 10" tall. I just need to think of something to add to each of them so those kids would be able to know which one belongs to who?. Right now both of them are exactly the same. I might go with a little bow tie & a flower or something..??. Maybe a little scarecrow hat? & something else for the other one.

Hi Krys,

I'm not working on anything right now.  I'm dealing with an extremely stressful situation.  When I try to crochet, my stress is coming out in the work and it looks awful to me.  I've ripped out what I've tried.  When I can relax again, I'll pick it up.  I'm hoping another week or two.  Then I have 6 projects already on my plate to finish by Christmas (3 afghans, 2 toddler sweaters and a scoodie.)

Hi Krys,

I'm not working on anything right now.  I'm dealing with an extremely stressful situation.  When I try to crochet, my stress is coming out in the work and it looks awful to me.  I've ripped out what I've tried.  When I can relax again, I'll pick it up.  I'm hoping another week or two.  Then I have 6 projects already on my plate to finish by Christmas (3 afghans, 2 toddler sweaters and a scoodie.)

Sharon I do know what you mean. I think many of us went or is going thru something like that when we going thru a very bad times in our lives. You just need to look on the bright side because usually those bad times have a ways to get better:).

Your work is always beautiful and I can't wait to see more of it! :). I just love all that stuff what you create for little kids:).

Hugs:)

Krys

• 2 weeks later...

Archived