Fall Leaves

Tampa Doll

I did want to start something big last night so I looked thru the new Crochet World.  I found this pattern for a fall napkin holder.

So I got my gold, brown and orange cotton yarn and made it into a decoration.  You can add cinnamon sticks to it, but I don't have any around.

So here are the fall leaves that you can hang in the window or anywhere else.

post-105-0-18977800-1474303408_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-73730600-1474303419_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-19276800-1474303428_thumb.jpg

They are great! I love autumn decorations but it looks like time goes too quickly from summer to winter - and usually when I want to make something, it's usually time to think of Christmas... I sort of skip fall crocheting. Some years ago I made a set of leaf costers and I'm happy when I find them on time to put on the table in October...

Your leaves are so so pretty!

Thank you all. 

I love putting up fall leaves and such.  Since we do not get the change down here, it helps me to remember the cool crisp days of fall.

The acorns are a very old pattern.  Tampa Guy loves to keep them in his bamboo plant.

Thank you all. 

I love putting up fall leaves and such.  Since we do not get the change down here, it helps me to remember the cool crisp days of fall.

The acorns are a very old pattern.  Tampa Guy loves to keep them in his bamboo plant.

That bamboo plant, is that on third picture?.

Krys

Archived