3 Slouch Beanies!

jessicali

I got approached again for an order for some hats, but this lady wanted to swap some Lula Roe leggings and a shirt (if you've never tried Lula Roe... Find a rep and get some!! So soft and comfy!!)

She wanted slouch beanies.. Here are the 3 I did for her (Her color choices out of my in stash yarn)

This one is called The Marion Slouch and I got the free pattern from Little Monkey's Crochet. I did this one in ILTY Autumn Sunset. I had gotten a skein of this on clearance at Hobby Lobby back last fall, and never found a use for it until now. I didn't really think I would like it after I bought it, and now it's never in stock at my local HL and I LOVE how it worked up as a hat! This one took the full skein of yarn. Like literally, I had about 6 inches of yarn left over... I was sweating it towards the end of the hat   :haha

post-46820-0-19916400-1473874088_thumb.jpg

These 2 are called Wheat Fields Slouch and are from a free pattern from The Lavender Chair. These hats only took 1/2 skein each. The pattern called for a button, but the lady who wanted them did NOT want the button on them, so I modified them so they wouldn't have the little flap. For these, she chose RHSS Charcoal and RHSS Gold.

post-46820-0-15604700-1473874218_thumb.jpg   post-46820-0-34951800-1473874312_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking :) 

You're doing great at swapping!  I really love all three hats, but that first one is amazing that it's one variegated skein.  It worked up so perfectly that I thought it was multiple solid skeins with a variegated on some rows.  Even if they don't have Autumn Sunset, I bet their other variegated would work up the same way.  :)

You're doing great at swapping!  I really love all three hats, but that first one is amazing that it's one variegated skein.  It worked up so perfectly that I thought it was multiple solid skeins with a variegated on some rows.  Even if they don't have Autumn Sunset, I bet their other variegated would work up the same way.  :)

My thoughts exactly!! There are some of theirs that I just had to NOT buy the other day because I kept thinking they would make really nice looking hats in this pattern. 

• 4 weeks later...

Wow great work. First one is especially amazing, and I have had that happen with almost running out of yarn and not having more as well. It is super stressful!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived