Mini Christmas Stockings..

USpolishgirl

Hello Everyone:)

I have here 13 mini stocking I just made. Not a very Lucky number. I am almost finished with my last one it will be 14 and I will mail that this week. Those mini socks are for our army guys serving oversees. They will get little "goodies" inside  :).

I just find out about that about a week ago by coincidence, I did not knew anything about that because I almost never look thru everything here at Crochetville. Mainly I just look for new pictures LOL.

They are only 6" long and very easy & fast to make, this pattern is one piece.

Our guys oversees need a little "cheer up" and know that people here at home are thinking about them. That is not much comparing what they are doing for us

You will find ALL information on that subject here.

Crochetville Charity - "Mini Christmas Stockings"

Girls, get to work on those little socks! :)

It is up to you how many you can make,  even one or two would be great. Any color is fine.

Krys

PS: As I am looking at those socks they remind me more of Miini Boots shape not a socks LOL  

You will find there different patterns or you can design your own pattern. 

post-73590-0-20491300-1473195759_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-91878500-1473195805_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-68991700-1473195833_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-59806000-1473195886_thumb.jpg

I think on white looks better.

post-73590-0-28078700-1473197272_thumb.jpg

I think they are adorable and yes they do look like boots, but the original pattern calls them socks.  I like the pattern because it is one piece.

Love the fuzzy part at the top and the decoration you made on them.

I think they are adorable and yes they do look like boots, but the original pattern calls them socks.  I like the pattern because it is one piece.

Love the fuzzy part at the top and the decoration you made on them.

Mary Jo & Brenda Thank You very much:)

Mary Jo, I am fine with "Boots" instead of stockings LOL. Boots looks great too:)

Let's just  "rename" that pattern: I think it should be: "Santa's Mini Boots"! LOL..

Krys

I had also added my e-mail and got a very nice note back.

I have this marked on my calendar for next year.

I better include my e-mail too:)

Yesterday I finished that fourteen sock. And what do you know?. This morning I started working on stocking again!. I think those might be addictive! LOL.

Krys

Archived