Tampa Doll

Skull, owl and fox Bookmarks

I made the skull, the owl and the fox book marks.  As you can see the fox has the paper clip.  I thought I would try putting them on popsicle sticks, as I thought they would not make a mark on the book, but I think I like the paper clip better.

post-105-0-68983000-1473108287_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-62191300-1473108299_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 3

They are very cute, I love all of them:).

Yesterday I was looking on Amazon.com and I could not believe they  have paper clips  4" long.  I never seen them that long.

Krys

• Like 1

They are super cute! I've made a fox too but have to put all these parts together. I think my bow is little different, I guess you didn't fold yours? Making bookmarks with thread is quite a challenge, isn't it? I thought when I make an owl, I'll use wiggle eyes and stitch the beak  :lol

• Like 1

The fox was not bad, but the owl was something else a lot of little parts.  I am going to look at those 4" paper clips.  I think the google eyes will be great.

Those are really cute! (you could always stitch or glue those to a length of ribbon, they wouldn't leave any embossed marks on the pages)

• Like 1