Hi, I'm Tanya, from Texas.

RonniesGirl

Hi everyone! I'm Tanya and I'm from Texas. I'm new to crochet by a few months. So far I've made two baby blankets, a pair of baby booties and a newborn cap.

I started learning to crochet when I was young but I don't think I made more than a few chains and some potholders. I picked it up as a "new" hobby earlier this year when I found out that not only my fiance's son and my own son were both expecting our first grandbabies but that I am pregnant as well! I immediately thought of the blankets that had been made for me and how special they were and set off to learn how to crochet. Now, I'm hooked for life.

I look forward to seeing all of your projects and to learning the craft with some good folk.

Here are the pics of my few projects so far. The gray blanket and hat and booties were made for my sweetie's grandson born August 7th, and the star blanket was finished yesterday for my grandson, due a day ahead of my baby boy on November 3rd.

post-78297-0-07234300-1472833976_thumb.jpg

post-78297-0-75136800-1472834060_thumb.jpg

post-78297-0-64006700-1472834074_thumb.jpg

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome   to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

Congrats on all the new additions to come to the family.  Your blankets are really cute.

Hello from Canada,

Although I have been doing crochet for over 15 years, I have only really ever done chevron aftgans. I was just blessed with a second grandchild on September 2 and am working on a blanket for him that has many stitches I have never done. I really want to learn and am so thankful to have found Crochetville. I have already receive help that got me past a difficult spot....thank you, thank you to magiccrochetfan !

Archived