Pattern for iPad cushion stand?

Mygosh

Question

4 answers to this question

I had to remove the photos from the original post to comply with our forum policies, which state that members can only upload photos to which they own the copyright. This is to protect members and our site from the risk of legal issues related to copyright infringement.

You're welcome to post a link to the pattern listing on Ravelry, though.

I don't know of another crochet pattern for this.  If you are at all comfortable winging it, there are some pretty detailed photos in the projects for that pattern and you can see how it is made.  Or you could use a sewing pattern, and use the pattern pieces as templates for crocheting  http://seamedsimple.blogspot.com/2012/06/ipad-pillow-tutorial.html

To work with that sewing pattern...I'm sure the rectangles are no problem, but to make a triangle:

Make a chain as long as you want the base, plus 1 chain for turning, and SC across; CH 1, turn..  

Subsequent rows:  SC 2 together, SC across to the last 2 stitches, SC 2 together.  Repeat until you have just 2-3 stitches in a row, decrease them together in the last row.

This will make more or less a 90 degree triangle, maybe a slightly wider angle at the top.  To make a steeper triangle, omit decreases at both ends in 1 row every so often, or just increase at the beginning or the end of a row instead of both ends.

Archived