New to Crochetville- Southern Cali

knitbrit10

Hi, my name is Lee. I live in hot southern California and I am new to Crochetville. I think I had been here before but not joined.I have been crocheting and knitting for a few years now so pretty comfortable with it. I just need more time and money to do more. Anyway,just wanted to say hello. I welcome anyone who wants to friend me or chat back and forth about anything you have done recently with crochet.

Lee

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you guys so much! I work with children in school and have been teaching some of them to crochet. Last year I had one girl finish a purse. She learned so quickly! I have one more girl this year who has started doing the same thing but she already sort of knew how already because of her grandma. About 6 more girls (4th and 5th graders) have started but I don't think they will last out the year as there are other activities we provide. Wish me luck on my Crochet Club this year,lol.

Thank you guys so much! I work with children in school and have been teaching some of them to crochet. Last year I had one girl finish a purse. She learned so quickly! I have one more girl this year who has started doing the same thing but she already sort of knew how already because of her grandma. About 6 more girls (4th and 5th graders) have started but I don't think they will last out the year as there are other activities we provide. Wish me luck on my Crochet Club this year,lol.

knitbrit10,

Great idea! I wish you all the luck! I hope it works out that you have at least one last the year! AND welcome from Kansas!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys! I still have one little girl barely hanging on to doing Crochet Club with me. I ask them everyday if they would like to do some crochet,I am trying. I have made some bags recently but am having a hard time uploading the photos upright. Oh well. Thanks for the welcome again :)

Archived