TtJoy

Some practicing tiny things

I was going to crochet a pair of baby boots for the little girl at my friend's house. (I'm not sure how to say it right, his mom runs a foster home) Anyways, there's always one or two young children at his house.

Since I'm using old scrap yarns, I thought it's better tested before giving to a 1 yr old. So I made the sole, washed it, but it took more than 40 hrs to dry up! (that' how humid HK is, sigh...) And I was bored... So, I went to youtube and thinking I might do some learning and practicing while waiting. Here's what I've done!

I gave them no. coz they are a little bit different. #3 is a modified version of #2, I made it a little bit thinner, and #7 is a modified version of #6, I made it a little bit smaller, less pointy and did an extra little something to try making it more in shape, which seems worked! All the others are done following the instructions.

I know they're amateur work, but meh... you ladies are just too nice to say that, so here I am, like a kid showing their doodles and hoping to be prised. :P

post-78178-0-50769900-1471409260_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

You did great!  It's hard to believe that you're a beginner.  You're going from beginner to expert in record time.  :)

That's a great way of practising  :clap  Now you have small embelishments to decorate other things  :yes

I too think you are doing wonderfully! The motifs are very nice. We love looking at "doodles". :yes 

These are made with yarn, aren't they?  Someone mentioned thread, but these look like yarn... 

@ Avon Lady

Yes they're made with yarn, that's why I was worried if this post is in the wrong board.

No, you're just fine!  This is one of the threads for showing your projects!