Terri/LadySorce

HOLIDAYS THANK YOU LIST 2016

81 posts in this topic

Thank you to my IN FGM for the card and nice note that came in the mail today.

I want to thank my FGM in Poland for the package I receive today. It was full of pretties and I love them all. There was a snowman bag and bookmark---so cute, a pin with a thread snowflake on a red felt heart, 2 wood snowmen ornaments and a round thread ornament embellished with ribbon and beads---its so pretty and a really cute card that looks hand made

Thank you so much.

post-11309-0-98366200-1484093503_thumb.jpg

Edited by bgs

Boy that FGM from Poland was busy. I too got a package from that FGM also. I recieved a handmade gift bag with buttons printed on the fabric, lots of thread crocheted ornaments (7), a green knitted coin purse with three polish coins, my son loved looking at the coins,  and the cutest froggy keychain ever oh and a handmade card also.  When I can figure it out there will be pictures. lol

The other day I finally got a package from my FGM in Poland.  The package decided to take a side trip before it got here.

Anyway, thank you FGM for the bag, and the very cute ornaments.  I got a couple of hearts and a bird with a snowflake on it.  It looks very cute on my tree.   Oh lets not forget my cute blue octopus that is a key chain.

post-105-0-31128400-1484254302_thumb.jpg

I have 2 thanks you's to make.  One is for Tampa Guy and one is for me.

Tampa Guy wants to thank his FGM in AZ for Cousin ITT.  He is now the new member of Ami Ville. 

post-105-0-74424600-1485369825_thumb.jpg

I want to thank my FGM in NC for this that showed up today.  I am going to love tasting the wine and jelly.

post-105-0-55772800-1485369873_thumb.jpg

2 people like this