Terri/LadySorce

HOLIDAYS THANK YOU LIST 2016

Thank you FGM for the beautiful Christmas Card with the Jolly Santa Claus and two Beautiful Collie dogs on it. It was very nice that you sent it to me. Merry Christmas.

post-44922-0-71308500-1481921333_thumb.jpg

Thank you to my FL FGM for a beautiful card, thoughtful note and a beautiful delicate white snowflake that is hanging on my stairway garland.  I hadn't intended it, but my garland has developed a snow theme this year.

post-44922-0-28437800-1481921407_thumb.jpg

Thank you also to my MO FGM for an adorable Christmas card, thoughtful note, and a beautiful colorful star that is also hanging on my garland.  I love the colors and the texture.  This card pushed me into my second card wreath.  This is one of my favorite holiday traditions every year. 

Thanks to both of you for helping to fill my card wreaths!!!

Edited by Bailey4

Boy, that MO FGM has been very busy! Thank you so much for my Christmas card and that beautiful red and white star with colorful sequins. Such talent!

I want to say Thank you to my FGM in IL for the beautiful package I got today.  There are so many cute goodies.  Extra large eyes, Christmas Buttons, Carrots, a tree ornament, a string of skull beads, a book mark  and of course a beautiful Christmas card.

post-105-0-50733100-1482026249_thumb.jpg

I also opened another package I got from my FGM in AZ.  I still have 4 to go and this one is so cute.  I got a couple of Cardinal Salt and Pepper Shakers.  I love Cardinals.

post-105-0-40729800-1482026433_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 1

I want to thank a very generous FGM from Missouri for the Christmas card and beautiful star ornament. This really helped brighten my day. My mother passed away peacefully in her sleep early Sat. morning and receiving your gift did help brighten my day. Thank you so very much.

WOW, the FGM's sure have been busy.

I received a beautiful glittery star from a FGM in Mo.  Thank you!!

I also received a beautiful white star from a FGM in Fl.  Thank you!!

These sure did raise mine and hubby's spirit.  My hubby just lost his middle brother on the 1st of Dec.

So again, thank you ladies  :manyheart  :manyheart  :manyheart 

I received three more Christmas cards from my FGMs  this past week! Two with pretty crochet snowflakes  and one with a pretty mini wreath!    :mail  :wreath  :flake

Sorry I don't have a pic, my phone is being ghetto :(

:ty  They were lovely surprises!

I want to thank my FGM's in PA and WA for the very pretty Christmas Cards.

I also want to thank my FGM in WA for the beautiful ornament she included.  It reminded me of things we made when we were kids in scouts.  I will post a picture later.

post-105-0-82058800-1482598247_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll

Thank you FGM for my card... you must be local because it was an RTP  stamp on it!!

also, thank you kind MO freind for the beautiful card and star.

Made my day!!

I want to thank my FGM in AZ for the cute measuring cup set that looks like birds and the 2 beautiful angel bells.  I have one more package to be opened from this FGM.  She has really spoiled me this year.

post-105-0-04811700-1482598330_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-95812900-1482598340_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I returned this evening to find 3 Christmas cards in my mailbox. Thank you PA, MA, and TN FGMs. My TN FGM included a plastic canvas ornament/magnet. I love it

post-11309-0-10924600-1482626662_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Today I opened the last package from my AZ FGM.  She has really spoiled me this year.  I found a box of red heart ornaments that will look great on my tree.

The FGM's have been busy and it is nice to see what everyone has gotten.

post-105-0-92607900-1482711734_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you to a TN FGM for a beautiful Christmas card and Christmas wreath ornament that arrived today.  Since our decorations stay up until New Years I hung it on our Christmas Garland.  Thanks again for thinking of me.

post-44922-0-16952000-1482879931_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I need to thank another FGM for the card I got today. She didnt reveal herself and the envelope wasnt postmarked. The front was red and said Christmas wishes so thank you again. I love getting cards.