Terri/LadySorce

HOLIDAYS THANK YOU LIST 2016

81 posts in this topic

Here is where you can thank you Fairy GodMother.

PLEASE DO NOT NAME HER.

If you do know who she is, you can send her a PM after you thank her here as a FGM.

I hope that everyone here has a great time.

3, 2, 1  GOOOOOO

I did not put my list up yet, but yesterday I got a surprise in my mail.

It was a beautiful hand made post card with a very nice message on the back.

Thank you so much FGM from NC.  It made my day.  I has a very cute crocheted blue bird on it.  The blue bird of happiness.

post-105-0-81495400-1470321397_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-02829800-1470321410_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll
5 people like this

Thank you to a very special FL FGM for sending me a box of doll's clothes and a doll for my doll donation.  She took pictures earlier and they are far nicer than anything I can take.

post-44922-0-07191600-1470520503_thumb.pngpost-44922-0-18882600-1470520531_thumb.png

Thanks to my special FGM for the bulldozer applique and the bonus digger!!

:manyheart

1 person likes this

Thank you, FGM for the beautiful sewn postcard! It blew my mind, and was waiting for me after my first vacation. It made my day! (Secretly, I'd love to know how you made it, have never seen anything like it!)

I want to thank a FGM in NC for translating a free pattern for me.

It is the coolest dragon, but it was in Dutch.  I got it last night in my e-mail.

1 person likes this

Ohh fm!! Thank you so very much what a wonderful surprise!!! See what she sent to me. Not only the cute little kitty pot sitter but the pattern to make more!!! And a lovely card accomPnying it!! Lovin it!! Looks like my Maxie too as jhe is mostly gerey with white feet and green eyes!!!thank you FGM I so love it and plan on trying my hand at making one or two or. Lol

post-40621-0-59454500-1471380767_thumb.jpeg

2 people like this

I came back from the weekend away to a package in the mail. Thank you SO much to my FL FGM. The box included a cute candy corn dishcloth along with the instructions for it. And, WOW, an adorable rabbit and mother and baby kangaroo for my GDs. I know they will love them! Thanks again for sharing your talent so generously!

post-43634-0-32241400-1471885487_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Thank you so much to my fairy godmother for th lovely gift o a yellow rose!, it made my day!, I have never seen one like this before and it iamazing!, thankyou so much for thinking of me!,, I love it !!!!! ????????????.

post-40621-0-97914900-1472155051_thumb.jpeg thank you also for the lovely heartfelt note too!,,????????????

1 person likes this

Thank you FGM for the pink rose I received in the mail. It was nice of you to think of me. It came at the right time for I been having some terrible days. So thank you for thinking of me.

1 person likes this

I want to thank wonderful FGM who keeps making my days! I was gifted with lovely patterns for bookmarks and pencil toppers- tiny decorations I'm going to use for Christmas fair and gifts! Thank you sooooo much!!!

Today in the mail, I got a very nice package from a FGM in NC.  She sent me orange/black and green/black yarn.  I can't wait to find the right pattern for it.

Thank you so much FGM you made my day.

I will add picture later.

post-105-0-43631000-1473264463_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-25449100-1473264472_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll
1 person likes this

I'm finally getting pictures off my camera. A second thank you to my FGM for all the little girls smiles around here!

post-43634-0-25060500-1473551953_thumb.jpg

2 people like this

The last few days have been extremely rough. Almost unbearable.

Thank you FGM for the package in the mail. It will keep my hands busy,

I love the Scrubby yarn and crochet book. THANK YOU!!!!

I love the card. Thank you for brighten up my day some.

post-73065-0-83390000-1473699659_thumb.jpeg

1 person likes this

there is no general thank you anymore,so I will thank a very sweet FGM on this thread,she gets an A ++ in the cheering up dept.

and this lady has a wonderful knack of being right on mark with what she sends,mine were mostly angel related,I collect angels,absolutelymade my day,thank you ever so much

5 people like this

I want to thank my FGM in NC for the package I received yesterday.

I went out to my mailbox and found the cutest wall hanging.  It is a girl holding flowers. 

Here she is and she sure make me smile.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

post-105-0-98437500-1475161334_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-91492900-1475161343_thumb.jpg

4 people like this

Thank you to my NE FGM for the cute little card. It was a nice uplifting sutprise.

Today I got a very pretty and uplifting card in the mail.  Thank you so much FGM in NE.  It really brightened my day.

Yesterday in the mail I got more totes.

post-105-0-84643700-1475859965_thumb.jpg  There is cotton and a couple of skeins of baby yarn.

Thank you FGM in Mo.

6 people like this

thank you FGM for lovely card,just the added smile I needed today

Edited by pineknott