3 more Pets Blankets:)

USpolishgirl

Hi Everyone:)

Nothing special here LOL. I have here 3 more blankets for cats & dog. My daughter asked me to make for her pets. That first one is made with cotton scraps yarn, I think I have 3 different shades of pink there..The other two are made out of acrylic yarn. I really hate the color of that third one. I bought that varigated yarn long time ago and didn't wanted to use that for anything!. I guess pink & orange do not go very well together:(. At least not acording to me. That "swatch" on line was not looking that bad LOL.

Krys

post-73590-0-57741700-1469761919_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-50154300-1469761954_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-24200700-1469761980_thumb.jpg

Adorable! 

Krys, I've bought yarn that I later hated.  One particular ball of variegated cotton comes to mind.  I thought I would use it to practice new patterns, but I never did.  Last week my sister was visiting from far away.  She asked me for a dishcloth and she picked that yarn!  It's gone now.  Such a relief to get rid of the yarn that was just sitting around, not matching anything else and bothering me every time I went through my cotton stash.  So, kudos to you for using up yours, too!  LOL

Thank You Ladies:)

Sharon, I did not used up ALL that yarn yet. I think I have 4 more balls of that:(.

I know I call that orange color, because I don't know what to call that..?. Probably It looks more like a "dirty mustard" LOL.

When I was making that blanket I was thinking it is only for a pet so will be OK. I was NOT thinking that will end up at my daughter house and she will have to look at that. So far she did not complained LOL.

Krys

• 2 weeks later...

Archived