counted94

Lion Brand Scarfie and Shawl in a ball found locally!

Recently I have had  great success finding newer Lion Brand yarn's locally.  If your looking for Scarfie head to your local super Jo-Ann's or Michael's (also spotted tonal and ice cream too).  

Anyone keen on looking at Shawl in a ball prior to purchase might want to head to your local Hobby Lobby.  Much to my surprise when I stopped at the local Hobby Lobby I found it!  It's  about a dollar cheaper then regular price anywhere else.  Jo-Ann's also has Shawl in a Ball online only and it goes on sale just like Scarfie!  If your looking for an excuse for stash enhancement enjoy :angel

I had never seen that yarn. I really like the colors, especially the royal and black!  Gee, I wonder if there's room in my yarn cabinet for a few new skeins.  ;)

I shop at a very small JoAnn's and they carry the Scarfie in a limited supply, but not the Shawl. I haven't been there in about a month since it's so far away but I do check every time I go. I have 3 skeins of it but haven't worked it up yet. Any reviews on it?

They don't carry the new Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton- hope they do sometime soon. I'd love to try it.

I shop at a very small JoAnn's and they carry the Scarfie in a limited supply, but not the Shawl. I haven't been there in about a month since it's so far away but I do check every time I go. I have 3 skeins of it but haven't worked it up yet. Any reviews on it?

They don't carry the new Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton- hope they do sometime soon. I'd love to try it.

I've heard that JoAnn's will order for you from another store, and have it shipped to them--so check with your local JoAnn's!

Avon Lady, on 31 Jul 2016 - 5:49 PM, said:

I've heard that JoAnn's will order for you from another store, and have it shipped to them--so check with your local JoAnn's!

That's a great idea. The store I shop at is too far away to drive to though, except every 2-3 months. If I want something really bad, I'll go ahead and order online.

Edited by ReniC