Tear Drop kids

Tampa Doll

I was given a pattern by a new member here.  She called them teardrops and they are so cute.  The original pattern called for ww yarn and a 3.25 mm hook.  That is either a G or 7.  I decided I did not want them so big, so I used sports weight and baby weight yarn.  I put a bow on 2 of them and a bow tie on 2 others.  You can see the difference in size depending on the weight of the yarn.

post-105-0-91819600-1469111094_thumb.jpg  I think the eyes are hysterical.

Check us out

They are now packed up with the Strawberry Shortcake girls and on their way to Az.

Oh are t they just too cute!! I love the eyes!! When I was a kid I got something Like that but Bigger stiffed animal it was furry and haIf Googly. eyes too mi ne was pink and you could brush all that fur so many ways. They ha d

big green webbed kinda feet they sat on. It was called. A Slurpy!!! My sisters was blue. I remember them well!! These are mini versions!! So cute!! You did a fantastic job!

Thank you.  I do not really have much of anything else going on.  I love to crochet and once in a while I will pull out the knitting needles.

This particular pattern takes about an hour to make.

Archived