Set Free My Gypsy Soul

Daisy Dukes Flower Granny Square | Free Crochet Pattern

Add a little sass and texture to your crochet projects with this pretty floral folk art inspired 'Daisy Dukes' Granny Square made using treble crochet, Puff stitch and Bobble/Popcorn stitch.

I just can't stop making this cute little textured Daisy flower Granny Square!

:manyheart post-77256-0-28358300-1467389281_thumb.png :cheer 

They are so quick and easy to work up and add texture to your crochet projects.

post-77256-0-46295600-1467389193_thumb.jpgpost-77256-0-98219500-1467389206_thumb.jpg

Welcome to Crochetville. And what a lovely Granny square.

I looky-looed through your Blog and enjoyed reading about your longboat adventure. I can see you on one of your own with beautiful bright colors painted on and lovely pots of flowers blooming on the deck. Such a fun place to travel with ease and crochet away! Thank you for sharing.

• Like 1

Welcome to Crochetville. And what a lovely Granny square.

I looky-looed through your Blog and enjoyed reading about your longboat adventure. I can see you on one of your own with beautiful bright colors painted on and lovely pots of flowers blooming on the deck. Such a fun place to travel with ease and crochet away! Thank you for sharing.

Thankyou so much for such a warm welcome and such lovely kind words of encouragement!! Big yarny love to you ReniC x x