MISSOURI HERE...

fireandice

anyone from the west plains area ?? :think like 2 find a friend 2 stitch with...am tired of always stitching alone....pls answer if u wanna meet and get some coffee or tea...also, i am from Germany....:hook ....hope 2 hear back real soon...the sooner the better....

hugs :clap TINA :hug

Aw Tina, I sure wish I was down there now. I go thru West Plains alot to get to my cousins house. She lives in Udall. I spent a lot of time in West Plains when my aunt was in the nursing home. Brooke Haven, down the street from the hospital. I had a hard time finding any other place around besides Walmart to buy yarn. Where do you get your yarn at around there? (for future reference when I am down there). I'm from Illinois just so you know!:cheer

hi

i worked at brook haven for a lil while...till my back didn't alow me anymore....i get my yarn mostly in springfield MO....more stores...like 3 walmarts ...hobby lobby has great sales at times...target had yarn for 1 dollar just recently...

great meeting u...

HUGS

TINA :hook

Hello from lake of the ozarks MO. My husbands family lives in west plains so we are there every once in a while. Sorry we are so far away but i would love to be an online buddy. later misty

• 4 weeks later...
anyone from the west plains area ?? :think like 2 find a friend 2 stitch with...am tired of always stitching alone....pls answer if u wanna meet and get some coffee or tea...also, i am from Germany....:hook ....hope 2 hear back real soon...the sooner the better....

hugs :clap TINA :hug

STILL LQQKING....

WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD ???????

HUGS

TINA

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Fenton, MO, just southwest of STL. Anyone else around this area?From the looks of this thread, there aren't any crocheters in the St. Louis area! :lol Maybe they haven't found this great place yet...

• 1 month later...

I don't live in southern MO but do come up there every October for Apple Butter Making Days in Mt. Vernon. I stay in Mt. Vernon as one of my many sisters lives there. Maybe we could all meet there this year???

CrochetQueen - I have a niece who lives in Newburg! It's a very small town, maybe you know her? Angi Y-----? PM me if you are interested in knowing her last name.

I have two brothers in Springfield, so in October, I do manage to spend some time there as well.

Would be cool if we could all gather during the 2nd week of October for Apple Butter Making Days!

Am heading to St. Louis the weekend of April 8th and again in August.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont live in St Louis anymore but I grew up partly in Eureka and partly in Maplewood. Im now living about 10 minutes from downtown in Illinois, Granite City to be exact. My DH grew up here and dragged me here when we bought a house last year.

CrochetQueen, we probably didnt know one another but did you have any younger brothers or sisters? I might have had classes with a few of them!

Lynda, I havent seen anyone on here from St Louis but that doesnt mean they arent there!

I bet the Apple Butter Days is a ton of fun, Diamond. I love good home made Apple Butter!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bump...

There has to be someone in my area,..come on ppl ...write

we can meet for coffee and crochet or any other craft you do...don't have to ONLY be crochet..we can knit, Latch hook or what ever you like to do...even Scrapbooking is something we do

Let's hear it for Missouri...YYYYAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Huggz

Tina

Archived