baby afghan

richsgirl

I just finished this afghan. It was soooo much fun to make! Its a free pattern from about.com. just search for interrupted v-stitch afghan pattern. It used just over half of a large ball of bernet baby, ombre color.

post-5389-0-25035300-1464566082_thumb.jpg

Oh wow! Very pretty and a nice job on it too.

I was just looking at this same pattern about 4 days ago, wondering if I will have enough yarn left from what I'm working on now, to make a baby blanket with it.

Oh wow! Very pretty and a nice job on it too.

I was just looking at this same pattern about 4 days ago, wondering if I will have enough yarn left from what I'm working on now, to make a baby blanket with it.

Well if its any help I would say I used approximately 6-7 ounces of yarn and started out with ch 130 I think.

richsgirl, on 31 May 2016 - 06:14 AM, said:

Well if its any help I would say I used approximately 6-7 ounces of yarn and started out with ch 130 I think.

That is a big help on the info. Thank you. Seems like it will work up fast too.

• 2 months later...

I decided to add a note to this thread. Now that I have had my baby and actually used this afghan in day to day, I have to say this afghan is one of the best I have ever used.I plan on making a couple more for around here, and from now on will be my go-to pattern for baby afghan gifts. It is lightweight, warm without being hot, and just right in every way. Kudos to the lady who designed this!

Archived