Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

,oMorning! Wow trib those are mostly large doggies. I misunderstood I guess about protecting you. Ss you are trying to protct them!

Completely normal lol

Poor Dallas moment of silence nation wide at noon central time. Our thoughts and prayers are with those victims and families.

It's so chilly this am I woke up ea r ly freezing. I just now turned on my space heater in the craft roo so I could come I. And talk to

My ville family!! It's small but it helps lol

DAughter is recovering from another ulcer episode and my one sister recovering from a diverticulitis episode. I. Am Just a bit achy as usual In the am's so I guess iM the lucky one huh.

No news on my ip unblocked yet but she will get to us I'm sure. I'm just glad finally someone that can fix this knows anyway. I was flying in The dark for so long without any instruments too!! It was a not good flight.

Well Maryjo I'm glad you liked your new appliances!! Yeah get a little step stroll. I have one of them but have. NEver had to use it or wanted to cause I hate stools and ladders lol. But handy man does now and then for helping me to dust up high my daughter has her lost fur babies on the mantle and in lockets she can wear. The turkeys were here for a long while thi am and Max just watched them and didn't run. He is getting used to them I guess finally.

I am surprised I'm up even early at all given the fact I was watching cnn and msnbc till about 330 this am. But once I. Up I'm usually up for the day. Well stomache is feeling hungry I think I'll break and go have some cinnamon raisin toast this am!! See ya later. Have a safe and glorious day ladies!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning

Slept in this morning,guess those early mornings finally caught up with me.

we had rain overnight and now its bright and sunshiny

have a great day everyone

It stormed some more last night. Kitty was in my lap and I saw her looking at lightening flash out the window. Then came the big kaboom and the house shook so off she went to her safe place on the sofa. I went to the store early this morning and as Mary Jo would say we have jello air today. My clothes are drenched from sweating from just carrying in a few groceries.

I like the term jello air and will that I to my summer vocabulary !!!

I'm better now as I have eaten so thing.

I found a really cute earth ho e and I imagine e that is what Bgs looks like lol I will send her a link when I find it again. I would have thought I woul sVe it??? I will check soon.

PIneknot and. Carol good morning ladies.

I'm showing sign of my late night and early rise. The good thing side of the day. When handy man he got done water ring an out of town neighbors lawn he brought me back an egg mcMuffin !!

Good thing numer two subject to be bumped up to number 1 if and when I can get on the desk top today.

And hopefully more to come. Have a good self appreciation day for all You do and accomplish. APpreciate all you yourself today! Ok later my friends.!

Good morning all, oh wait, it's almost 5pm. Lol. After I got home from work this morning I laid down at 11 for a nap. Overslept just a bit, but up now and getting ready to go to the store.

Going to have pizza for supper, i believe. Easy and the only thing I have to do is stick them in the oven.

Going to try and clean up the kitchen tonight. I believe every plate is dirty. Lol. Happens when I work 3 12 hour night shifts in a row. But I don't have to go back till Monday night, which is great.

I have no other plans for tonight. Have a great evening all!

Good morning.

Hot, hazy and humid, the weather forecast for the day.

Going to work on the baby blanket today.  Not stepping a foot out the door.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hi ya. Hot here. Made a run to the store to get a few things and the heat didn't kill me lol

I expected it would. It's just so oppressive. You know.

Do I understand Amy's new addy correctly?? I reset today to amy@crochetvllie. com. Not Shelton. Is that correct as I have. Ot nor have ANy hope of hearing from her this weekend. Lol

Did she make ghT same announcement on the ville or just revelry?? Curious.

Thought I picked up. Turkey club sandwich h from the deli case but got it home and cut it in half for our lunch and it was I dunno pastor I or something. We ate it and discovered it had two labels and I had looked at te wrong one lol

Soo that was lunch!! It was ok I guess but next time I will check them better.

Had two boneless chicken breasts in the crock pot yesterday and tonight I dunno don't want to heat up the house lol should have thought while I was I. The store to get some cantaloupe and strawberries and maybe a pear or two and made some fruit salad for tonight. I would like that handy man prefers meat though lol. I think I could live nicely on fruits though and some vegies lol but throw in a steak one in a while !!

2 things would make my day today.

1. My color books would come today

2, I could get unblocked!!

And not nessecarily in any particular order!!

I did get some new color pencils as I was using stubs lately lol. I use those crayons markers and highlighters or any combination of

Those mentioned above. Lol. It's really quite zen like.

Well as my meemo used to call me and my little sis. I'll be back later lovies!!

Katy

what kind of pencils do you use?I have tried the dollar store pencils,crazart from Walmart,crayola,the up brand from Target( not impressed with them)and Leisure Art ones,the cra z art and Crayola are my favorites,we get a really good selection of books ,from the dollar store,today I picked one with tea cups and teapots,when my hand s are jittery or just don't want time intensive work,I use a childrens coloring book and crayons

Well I too tried a lot of brands. I most liked the crayola pencils as though they sharpen well

I have some pen ways some artists loft and sargents too for the color assortments. The only ones that I found sharpened well either by a cheap little sharpener or the electric sharpener . I have. We're the crayola brand. I want a set of expensive pirismacolors that I want online lol

Sometimes I layer fist crayon sometimes and then sort of smooth out the color with a similar shade of colored pencils. For shading and highlights I use highlighters instead of or even lightly over crayons or markers. Here is my latest I. Working on and some o f these take hours to complete!! Lollots of touch ups and stuff to finish but tomorrow is a new day lol..

post-40621-0-29280900-1468099481_thumb.jpeg

post-40621-0-82193300-1468099518_thumb.jpeg

Oh and I hear you can get a white gel pen but I haven't yet and I use a fine point black sharpie for some details or dots an dashes lol mix and match. I guess experiment. The only hing I haven't done yet is paint lol

Thank you all. The mermaid was a little difficult at first. But she turn out good. It has been really storming here, too. Every day. Today, it hasn't rained. We really needed the rain. But not that much. My sister has such a storm it knock down big trees. Almost got her house. I am just thankful it didn't. You all take care  ;)

Hi ya. Hot here. Made a run to the store to get a few things and the heat didn't kill me lol

I expected it would. It's just so oppressive. You know.

Do I understand Amy's new addy correctly?? I reset today to amy@crochetvllie. com. Not Shelton. Is that correct as I have. Ot nor have ANy hope of hearing from her this weekend. Lol

Did she make ghT same announcement on the ville or just revelry?? Curious.

Thought I picked up. Turkey club sandwich h from the deli case but got it home and cut it in half for our lunch and it was I dunno pastor I or something. We ate it and discovered it had two labels and I had looked at te wrong one lol

Soo that was lunch!! It was ok I guess but next time I will check them better.

Had two boneless chicken breasts in the crock pot yesterday and tonight I dunno don't want to heat up the house lol should have thought while I was I. The store to get some cantaloupe and strawberries and maybe a pear or two and made some fruit salad for tonight. I would like that handy man prefers meat though lol. I think I could live nicely on fruits though and some vegies lol but throw in a steak one in a while !!

2 things would make my day today.

1. My color books would come today

2, I could get unblocked!!

And not nessecarily in any particular order!!

I did get some new color pencils as I was using stubs lately lol. I use those crayons markers and highlighters or any combination of

Those mentioned above. Lol. It's really quite zen like.

Well as my meemo used to call me and my little sis. I'll be back later lovies!!

Amy said in her post on Ravelry that she was leaving for cgoa conference in sc early this morning and wont get back home until end of july. I believe thats the email address she said to use. She should be able to get your email even though shes on the road and get you unblocked. No it was only on ravelry

Good Sunday Morning everyone

I put those new shoes to the test yesterday,and they passed,I was able to make 4 stops,usually its 2 stops and done,cause my feet hurt so much.less heat today,will water early,I notice the tomatoes are finally turning red,have a fun and safe day

Morning all.

I. Am Surprised I'm Here as last night I lost all contact to the ville with the I pad too. Today I requested a new pass word and that got me in the ville but I'm not sure how long you know.

My entire Apple cart is upset and I am feeling a lot of anxiety over this all. Not only are the apples all getting destroyed so is my cart.

I lost a post about this and. It said too that I keep telling myself to calm down but I am not listening I guess. This too shall pass I. Sure

when this all gets right again.

I fired off an email to Amy again last night and I knoe she is busy so hope to hear from her as well. At least on Monday.

I emailed s aAndra last night too fearing the worst that I would not get back and asked her to tell you guys but here I am for now for how long I. NEver know. It's nerve wracking' frustrating, depressing and aggravating.

New subject ok.

Handyman goes tomorrow as this bursitis they say In

His hip is really not much better so I think they are going to give him . A shot of

Steroids not cortisone though. So we hope that does the trick.

I'm gonna enter this and start another post in a se ok. Just don't to loose this one too.

So that is probably adding to my anxiety and stirring g up the old ulcer a bit again as well but I have meds for it so a couple weeks and I will be healed hopefully again. One thing I did not want to pass into my daughter but apparently did.

She has had all the tests I have had over the years and I think hers is under control now thank goodness.

I just want to keep typing as I am not sure when or if I will be able to again.

I thought it was My computer for a long time but I bought a new one and still the probs you know. It's just so disappointing and well quite frankly very upsetting Uh oh there goes another Apple. Lol

I should on the bright side get my color books tomorrow for sure. Sooo I will be happy about that. LInda glad your. NEw feet are working out well. And oh for the books I get I order fro.m Dover Books as they have the best selection and their prices are reasonable. I am sure I never paid more than 5.99 - 7.99 and they are big books on virtually any subject you want. And have gotten a few at Michaels. And Walmart aand asst other outlets but for a little more. Go there to Dover Books . Dot com and take a look under color books for adults. I am sure you won't be disappointed.

MY daughters bday is in August and she has already sent me pics of the ones she wants lol. In May!! Lol

Well my friends keep you fingers crossed that I at the very least can get back today and hopefully get fixed tomorrow. I don't handle stress well I guess lol. I never have. But am hopeful someday soon it will all be a mere bad memory.

Good to see you too SNowbear. Keep on keeping on. calm is good. When you can get it huh!!

Katy I am just trying to understand or figure this out. Since you have been getting on with your tablet I assume you sent Amy a pm or two here with something like blocked from ville on my pc in the subject line and she has never responded to your pm? Dont forget there is a messaging system at ravelry too. It sounds like she is overwhelmed with so much spam at her old

email address that she has a hard time seeing the legit ones thus the new email. I think that all kathy crochet did was pm Amy here alerting her that Granny Square was blocked and that we had a thread going on Ravelry. I think Amy saw that I mentioned you were blocked on your pc so she wanted us to direct you to her instructions there. Granny Square must have been able to time things right between her and Amy's online time to get her straightened out. I was happy to read that Amy and Donna are seriously looking into ways to stop members from being blocked. Have you tried logging on with your pc with the new password? When you were unblocked before did you have to reset your password? If so maybe you have been unblocked. Amy might have gotten your email with your info and sent it on to get you unblocked and not able to stay on line long enough to follow it through in one setting like last time. Anyway its just a thought.

Hey, everyone good evening Its Sunday. I just wanted to say hi :waving  I am wearing my new outfit I just got. It is so pretty. It is a short and shirt set. with flowers on it. Its turquoise color. My sister got it for me. Wasn't that very nice of her.

Hello!

Not much going on here, I went to church, stopped at the grocery store for a few things and back home. I'm doing some laundry and maybe some sewing, I feel tired today so I may be crocheting instead of sewing.  Have a great day everyone.

Oh hi there Brenda. Answers to you questions as best I can.

Yes I sent the message through from both my desktop as all ele works on the desktop but the ville. And have sent several messages from my mail while on the I pad aswell with a message line help to sign in at her new email. And still no reply. I know she must have tons of mail as she has bee gone a long time and not checking I here at least daily.

I also tried to email throug ravelry. I just thought maybe she should have posted that unfo on the ville lots of the ville members don't

Ever go to ravelry. goes to Ravelry.

If I email and they have my mail blocked again too I will be to their filters labeled spam and lose my yahoo acct as that happened before as well one of the teo previous times before and dot want that again.

A pm not sure if I cz

An get to her without loosing my ville here on the I pad. And no I was still. Locked when I requested a new password. I haven't changed all those numbers and letters they send for fear it will all go away again. It's still that Kong code they sent me for now. Don't want to do anymore than necessary till I get fixed.

True maybe they did do something to fix it now and no have not tried on the desktop again trying to not make things worse. I think Amy last time gave me a temp password and just never changed it from tha last time she fixed me. Till this time and when I tried to change that ion my profile that is when I got bumped this time cause it then came up with that name is wrong and password is wrong so tried the ol password nope then tried to get help from that day on and am still trying I believe she said she even put me on a "white list last time too. Which was pretty much a guarantee that I could always get on. I even offered to change my name and get another email if that would eliminate this continuing hassle. IM callin century link tomorrow for suggestions or solutions tw hat I can do??

Next will be changing my email and ip addy to a permanent one and or replacing my modem with them. I sure it's the ville filters as they confirmed that for me the last two times with this Other tha either quitting the ville which I would only do if forced there is not much more I can do on my side. I'm at a loss for not only wanting it fixed but for an explanation as to why it's happening and how to avoid this again!

Plus frustrated at all this time it has been going on with no help from the. Ville I don't certainly expect a split second reply or fix and don't

be-mean them their time needed elsewhere but I do expect a reply at least acknowledging our problems here at the ville in a timely manner which would probably mean a daily chek in at least. But . I know every one does their best and am trying to calm mysef down In The meantime. There are SO MANY OTHER problems in this world I guess huh. I am not a really religious person persay but I too am just hoping this isn't the end of times for all of us so we all better have our ducks all in a row with our heavenly host whom ever yours is. huh.

So timing huh could be. Not mad really at admins but im feeling that fact they deserted me and others In a time of need sorta. I'll get through it but at what cost my Apple cart is starting to weaken at the moment!! I'm going to put up my shields and hope Scotty has enough to power them up!!

Please excuse the typos I'm afraid to edit. Later all. Ville filters willing.

Katy I think Amy is probably just as frustrated as you are. They really shouldnt have to be dealing this much with getting members unblocked. Its not good for them if the forum loses members this way. I was encouraged to see that they see this as a big enough problem that they are going to back up the site the end of July and make changes to try to alleviate the problem.

Archived