Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

64 this morning, so I think I should dig out my sweat pants.  Hey don't laugh 71 is chilly for us.

Thought I would drop in and see how everyone is.

Tote is finally done and I am now working on the extras.

Have a fun day.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi ya holly good to see ya!!  and MJ  cant wait to see the tote and extras and does

it bother you that sometimes i just call you mj in posts lol cause if it does ill stop just let me know lol as i know  some people don't like their given names shortened you know me ill answer to about anything lol   

been keeping busy here i guess just getting stuff done and in place  i have about  6 scarves done now and did trim the other ones so all done with those anyway i even fringed one i usually don"t for charity as they tend to take more care but i might just keep that one i hope i remember to photo them too before boxing and mailing  

i know how to wash and handle fringed items  and usually don't fringe charity things as they take a bit more care  lol  I'm listening  to   a Grisham audio The Racketeer and most of it takes place in or near Roanoke lyn!!  and isn't that near you??  We just finished one  a  good one called The Litigators  was real good they all are    i have a Grisham movie called The Gingerbread Man that neither one of us have read or seen for the weekend so we are set lol  i like his stories as they dont dwell at all on romances or usually nothing much in the gooey love junk so that is good as i hate sappy  romance novels with a passion lol  

hope things are improving Sandra and  hope Brenda and dh are doing better too  just takes time sometimes i guess i"m not sure if the heart ever heals completely though you know   

well all for right now see ya later so far just chilly lost that darn wind and didn't get a hard freeze as they were saying nor flurries   yet lol   yet being the operative word here!!   

Hi Katy.  MJ is fine.  I have so many nick names that is one of the nice ones.:rofl

You should have an e-mail, I just got your package.  Thank you so much it is adorable.  I will take pictures tomorrow.

Off to watch Orville.

Good Morning.  What a great day so far.  The sun is not up yet, but it is cool and comfortable.

Moving along with the extras for the tote.  I should have pictures this weekend.

Just a quick drop in.  More later.

morning all  any of you watching the world series  the two teams are well matched and neither gives up a thing so close and tight games  The Astros have won two now to the Dodgers 1 games but there are several more games to go!! i think there is two games today but dont know exactly when  after a football game i guess  i always try to watch the world series but that is all the sports i watch lol   

Sunny and bright here albeit it only in the 20's lol  give a little take a little i guess huh   burr though  supposed to warm up a bit as the day goes  forward  im happy too that my allergies arent bothering me as much lol  

Gonna have dandy pull out whats left in the sports bin for me a little later on today see what is left and figure out a way to use it lol  maybe some double stranded sports yarn scarves huh lol  other that that i may do the bathroom floors today too lol  well that is exciting im sure huh  we really dont do anything for Halloween as we really dont have many kids around us so we dont decorate or really celebrate it    what are all your plans for that night??  when daughter was little it was such fun lol  Halloween is lets face it for kids right loll 

well off to start my day you all have a great one  im hoping brenda and sandra are both doing better and to everyone enjoy your weekend!!  later  

so very quiet here today you all must have things to get done  my steam mop all filled up and the he rugs are picked up so i can mop any time now lol  just thought i 

would check in here first before i start that lol  can anyone say procrastination???  

ok well  see ya back here shortly perhaps     

well thats done and its easier and quicker and more sanitary  steam cleans about 99.9 percent of the bacteria it finds soooo   done deal   now glad its done  daughter will be here tomorrow night after work and put in that new cd drive for me and hopefully set my desktop set up so i can dictate lol  an does anyone know well never mind she no doubt will lol    Dodgers up tonight by 3 to o well we will see the astros dont give much away lol  im neutral this time around i mean normally im a dodgers fan but the astros deserve a world series win so i dont know either  or lol 

justc can nnot decide, lol 

what i do know is that it is  getting chillier out this evening, and i can feel the chill...m ore wind expected tomorrow too, so, kind of an off day, i imagine, but at least any day without snow, is a good day right, lol  funny hos something so pretty and light can in a few days turn dirty, and ugly, and dangerous for drivers, and foot traffic too. lol  but it sure is pretty when it first falls, natures way of softening the blow,im sure,,.. 

Well all, back to the ball game.. You all enjoy you evening, whatever you are doing tonight!! take care all..........see ya tomorrow. :cheer4- 0   Dodgers in the fourth!! :cheer

Hiya! 

Brenda, I'm so sorry to hear about your cat and now your husband's dear cousin. He is havin a month of it! Poor guy!

sounds like everyone is keeping busy! Love catching up with all the news!

We had that crazy storm last night/today up here in New England so everyone had school off. There are a ton of people without power and tree junk down everywhere! I didn't get the memo about school being cancelled until I had raced down the 25 minute commute only to find no one there!! That was quite surreal, what a morning not to check my Email or VM! Oh well, I'm home and cozy now. 

Not much else goin on to be honest. Same old same old. Life, love, God, happiness, music, cute kids, annoying kids, friends, board games - repeat!

I haven't picked up the hook in a month, today's the day!!

hey did anyone try to reach out to our moderators via Facebook? They prolly check that more frequently.

hi all and hello charis too how have you been  too early for snow storms lol glad you got a day off anyway  

HOLLY sounds like  a good time for all was had   Halloween is for the kids!!

What a game last  night huh  I was   up or it all  didnt end here till after 1 am lol  astros pulled another one out but was not easy  those two teams are so well matched!!  so many homers last night  ttoo  

cnn is busy today with all the newest news too  wow   huh    

well nothing else right now sunny day and windy though so  id give it a 6 lol  talk to ya later!!  :ghug

Oh it wasn't a snow storm. Apparently Tropical Storm Phillipe met up with some other pressure system and went crazy. It basically was a nor'easter storm but it's not cold enough for snow yet. Just got a TON of rain and very very windy. I think the rain is past but it will be really windy all day.

Good Morning from cool and crisp Florida.

I have posted the tote and we will be sending it out very soon.

Katy I don't watch much of the news, and I especially don't watch CNN or MSNBC or some of the others.  I mostly watch the local news.

We are all ready for the little gremlins Tomorrow.

Yeah Charis you guys really got socked yesterday.  We had lots of wind from that storm, but you guys got all the rain.  I was watching the JETS game yesterday and it was fascinating to watch them play in the rain, and boy was it coming down.  Then later I could of sworn I saw snow at the Washington/Dallas Game.  I do hope you guys are ok.

I want to thank Kathy for this cute bunny she sent.  I have since changed the ears to orange, with an orange bow and a pumpkin sign.  It is a Holiday Bunny and I can change the ears and bow to work with the holiday.

ROAK 10-27-17 (1).JPG

ooh how creative mj she looks right at home too!!  most welcome  i knew it was going to the right person lol  

well bathrooms all done so thank goodness  at least for another week lol wore me out it did but ill recover     

lunch was some beef stew and a few crackers so im good to go lol fueled up and filled up lol 

all for now  see ya soon    

I had to leave the game when it was tied 7-7 bottom of the 6th,heard it went long,good thing I chose sleep

it was 45 with blustery winds on our walk this morning,we rocked the mall and library,those Holloween rocks have a short shelf life,so they were sent out in the wild,ha-ha.

Good Morning.  I am loving this weather.

Tote will be packed up today and shipped out tomorrow.

Today is finishing up a couple of Thanksgiving gifts, wash and getting started on some Christmas projects.  One is a potholder I asked help on.  I am going to try and tackle it again, before I give up.

I am all ready for the little trick or treaters with lots of candy and chips.

Have a fun day.

oh no trick or treaters in our area and so We Bought no candy lol  kind of miss that but its ok i guess  so nothing going on here i guess tonight  

daughter was here last evening and put the new player in my laptop after an hour to update and the new one didnt want to recognize the cd so she took it bac k out and will return it and get another so we are looking to thursday for that now  its ok though cause handy got me a portable cd dvd player tha will work on electric or battery so we can finish the audio books we have  one more to go and we are up to snuff on most everything john grisham crept for the Boone series  then we will start on them lol 

Rouge Lawyer is our current one and we are only 3 cds into it so far there arre 9 to that one   

Archived