Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, pineknott said:

good morning

one of three appts. is today,her shoulder is so bad,her dad has to drive her across town,so I will have " Jimmy Duty"

the temps are cooler this week,first thing this morning is to get the donate bags to the curb by 8

enjoy your day

Sorry about the shoulder.  I hope they find out what is wrong and can fix it. 

Off to get the medication out for tomorrow and then get ready to, as my Dad would say, Hit the hey.

Have a good night.

Hello. Stormy weaher movijg in so im up watching the news. Thought I would pop in and say hello.  Looks like a long stormy night ahead. Do take care if you are in the path. 

Well I made sis some chemo caps as she was saying her head got cold. She was 3 weeks into it on this past friday. She is a trooperand dhalf way through her treatments!, she is doing it and halfway done already. I am so proud of her!,I sent her two caps to see which one she liked most. I will make her more of the one she likes the best. 

Well I did send sandra an emal with all our condolences on the recent loss of a faithfull and much loved family fur baby.  I hope she is doing ok we all hope she comes back when she can she is missed. 

Well missed most of the news but did catch its gonna ran   ater tonight. So I know the thunder will wake me it alwas does. Im a very light sleeper anyway so it desnt take much.  Im ognna plug this into charge so I will go for now. I have nticed this tablet keepss a charge a lot longer than my piad did lol

So you al do take care and ill see you tomorrow. Night all. 

Good Morning.

Hot and humid, the tote is on the stoop waiting to be picked up.

Got to get rid of the grey today, as I go for a haircut Sat.

My squares are done.

I hope to get back to my dolls today.

Everyone take it easy today and try to stay cool.

Hi all  well ackages are being posted s we speak lol so mary jo sandra and my sistera chemo hats are on their way!,

N other   news yet just waiting for the laptop in the next few days then i one of my techs (daughter or son in llaw) will ha ve  to come and et me all wi fi -ed up and ill be ready t to

roll. Its a touch sceen to which I didnt care about but that ok since itcomes with that and I am sota used to now anyway lol. . The desk top I am always trying to swipe it lol but its not a to4touch screen

so I cant!,I dont yt know if I will keep yhe tablet

Or if she m7ght want ir0t back 

They are manned to the teeth with computers and ap tops and all sorts of the newest gagers sonwho knows?.

I'm back from my 6 month appt.

A1c dropped to 5.9,its been floating between 6.2 and 6.0

he wants me to get the mass on my cheek looked at,told him,well it bothers other people more than it does me,I just don't want them saying its cosmetic,where it will have to come out of our own pocket,besides I don't have any modeling gigs lined up,lol

Hello everyone.

I headed to my other daughter's house early yesterday. I brought my grandson with me and I'm taking care of the littlest granddaughter today too. We spent an hour and 30 minutes playing in the pool and water tables this morning so everyone is relaxing or napping now. I'm glad we went out early because it's raining and thundering now. Not much else going on here. 

Well pineknot thing is I type most times faster than I can think or is  that  the other way around  can figure but most typos  people make doesnt bothr me mch life  is just too short to sweat the small stuff 

you know.  I noticed  with the  stylis my fingers  doesnt  hit two or three letters At the same time as often anyway lol 

Well I better sign off you all take  care ill s see you tomorrow. Night now. Xoxo 

Good Morning,

Katie I do not know how you type on those small keyboards anyway.  My fingers are to fat for them.  Besides I can't see them.

Hot and humid this morning.  Suppose to get more rain today.

Hope everyone is feeling better today.

Talk later.

good morning

I'm back after accomplishing getting those ends tucked on two squares,should be going to the post office before 3 pm

two library runs,one to drop off DVD's and the other to off load two bags of donated books

have a great day everyone

Afternoon all. 

Rained during the night just overcast  now. 

Mary jo dollalr stors have pen slash srylis's commbined for a buck. Daughter got me two case i lose onee lol. 

Oh we ordered a new bed too from a locall bed place here so should be a week or so! So that is one other thing off  my  to do list. 

I got a few things yet on m y ilst but they are getting done one at a time I guess. Lol

oh just got delvery of the laptop!, nice  one   15 and a half screen seems huge mre than I needed but has all the bell s  and whistles included too. 

Son in law will be over after his work to wi fI and  To  Configure me up. I cant wait. This one I will set  up for the craft room. Too heavy to cart it far   and that is where I wll use  it most. 

Im going to be a happy camper when its   all up ready to use !  Oh well  tLime to get SOME  OTHER things done so ill go for now and talk to you all soon. Tally ho fO NOW. And away!,,   :ghug

We are having one heck of a storm this morning----lots of lightening some too close for comfort and pouring rain.  We needed the rain as the ground had gotten really dry. Maybe. I can get the last of my plants set out now.

Katy I have a devil of a time with the keyboard on my phone.  Dh's phone is just enough larger that its much easier but still not as large as a tablet.  I sure cant type away with my thumbs the way the kids do.  Thats why most all my posts show I went back and edited them. Now  I could use the microphone and dictate my posts but some times they turn out worse.

I have another lapghan about finished for W4W and another pile of squares for PRR.  Katy wasnt the scrappy c2c they made pretty?  I really like the 12 inch c2c blocks.

Lea so glad you are back.

hi all  coming to you from the new laotopp!!  i like it, gonna take some getting used to, as the keyboard is full size, but every keyboard is a bit different.. so it's up and  running, and things are going smooth with it.. now all i have to do is figure out how to use the camera on it lol.

we got some horrible HAIL storms last night.. broken windshields on a lot of vehicles all around town, the ins co. are going to bring in teams from out of state to handle all lthe claims, it was scary, the hail in some places wer the size of golf balls and baseballs in some cases! Im sure handy will check the roof today, but as for the vehicles, they are ok, no boken glass anyway and the hail here was somewhat mild too, so good for that as most were not that lucky..

WEll now that i have officiated the laptop, lol i will leave you for a while so as to get something productive dne this morning, hope you all have a wonderful day, till later then.... 

welcome bck tribble n lea yes you were both missed  

ye bgs that was some ghan  i liked it a lot  well got two boxes all packed up for Pi ne ridge one of squares  ONE OFHATS 

; will mail those off next monrh perhaps

all for now back later   

Hello.

Yesterday was a busy day running around with my daughter and grandkids but it was lots of fun too. I am back home now, my grandson is here with me. We went grocery shopping this morning and then in the pool for an hour. Now we are just hanging around taking it easy which is a good thing because I am very tired today. 

Mary Jo, I forgot to go to the post office this morning and after 2 trips to walmart I couldn't make my grandson go stand in another line today. I will get the squares in the mail next week, I promise.

Guess that's about it for me. Have a great day everyone.

hi all  just dropping in before i put my puter to sleep for the night, lol hate that you, gotta sing it a lullabye every time, lol pretty soon it's little lights start to gliker and  rfade away and off it goes into a deep RAM a;ww[.;p;   to sleep for the night, LOL  

nothing much new here, rained fo ra bit this eveing,nothing like last night though..thank goodness...

seems muggy out now, aftert hat little bit of rain.. and the smell of sulfer was in the air earlier, aroundh here, people can only light them off from june 30th to july 4th, mayor is tring to get that cut a few days i hear, as many people are  complaining about it..the air is thickwith sulfer,and smoke,poor birdies, i feel for them,my doggie used to dread this time of the year, she didn't even want out if she could smell that in the air,....OUr german shephard yeassr ago, would jump into the bathtub, and hide out...hurts their ears im sure and makes them upset .July 4th has nver been my favorite holiday, since years ago, i idang near passed out and collapsedat a parade, so i don't do that anymore..

hope allis well,good to see tribble,andlea,welcomeback,andhope thingsslow downa bit for both of youso we cn see you more ortere, lol 

well,nothing much more to fill you in on, so i will start the lullabye soon for the computer,...They both, the desk top and thelap top have their own little personalities, you know, lol  so until tomorrow, illsay goodnight, and i thinki willuse the tablet tomorrow, as i dontwant her feelingneglected and lonely...nighthall  sweetdreams...........:manyheart

Archived