Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bgs before we have another break down thank you for the granny squares and birthday card. OMG I love the hand towels doggies and bone. It was the high light of my days. Thank you so much. 

I love the stencils too and already used them. Thank you for everything !! I loved it and thank you for thinking of me.

Been checking everyday and we are back!!!! Yay... Wow, once used to a certain way something functions, learning the new way is a pain. LOL. I'm fumbling all over the place trying to learn all the different things.

Weather is gorgeous here. We've been in the 70s and 80s. It's supposed to rain the next 4 days. But I work so not too worried... Little Tribble is having his birthday party at Burger King this year so his little friends can come and play. I am making cupcakes. I hope they turn out okay! He had his actual birthday with all his gifts from us on the 11th. We got him a scooter - he loves it! His maw and grandpaw gave him a  50$ bill. He was pretty wowed out. LOL. He just ordered shiny gold tennis shoes with it. He said he had enough because the shoes were 49.95$ LOL I made him a Fox cake for this day. Anyone have trouble with buttercream icing? I hadn't made it before (I've never made any homemade icing - im not a baker) and the minute I put it in the plastic bag to decorate the cake with, it started separating! I read it was either too hot or too cold, but it was fine in the bowls....

I'm considering making some candy sushi as well as I just think that's the most adorable stuff! Some with Swedish fish and some with gummy worms...

Have a great night all. I have missed you all!!!!

Well now to figure this out.  Sandra glad to hear you got your package.  I thought you would get a kick out of those doggie kitchen towels.

:bee  :cat:jumpyay:flower

I am excited to now have access to the emoticons from my phone and I think its going to be easier to upload photos with my phone!

1 hour ago, Tribble79 said:

Been checking everyday and we are back!!!! Yay... Wow, once used to a certain way something functions, learning the new way is a pain. LOL. I'm fumbling all over the place trying to learn all the different things.

Weather is gorgeous here. We've been in the 70s and 80s. It's supposed to rain the next 4 days. But I work so not too worried... Little Tribble is having his birthday party at Burger King this year so his little friends can come and play. I am making cupcakes. I hope they turn out okay! He had his actual birthday with all his gifts from us on the 11th. We got him a scooter - he loves it! His maw and grandpaw gave him a  50$ bill. He was pretty wowed out. LOL. He just ordered shiny gold tennis shoes with it. He said he had enough because the shoes were 49.95$ LOL I made him a Fox cake for this day. Anyone have trouble with buttercream icing? I hadn't made it before (I've never made any homemade icing - im not a baker) and the minute I put it in the plastic bag to decorate the cake with, it started separating! I read it was either too hot or too cold, but it was fine in the bowls....

I'm considering making some candy sushi as well as I just think that's the most adorable stuff! Some with Swedish fish and some with gummy worms...

Have a great night all. I have missed you all!!!!

Wow! we're back ~ yay! :cheer

So glad Little Tribble had a great birthday . . .  :birthday  lil' Tribble!

I've never had trouble with the butter cream icing recipe I use.  But I'm sure it was probably because of it getting a bit warm while working with it perhaps.  Try using smaller amounts and keeping the rest of it in the bowl while in the fridge.

That sounds fun, making sushi candy (my dght-n-law would get a kick out of it, I'm sure! LoL)

Hi everyone! :clap  I am glad the forum is back and I am excited, like you BGS, that I can do emoticons on my iPad now!!! Hooray!! 

I have missed all of you.  Happy Birthday to Little Tribble!  I am glad he had a fun day!

Good Morning all.  :woo

What a beautiful day it is.  We are looking at rain and C'ville is back.  Both have been needed.

Good to see everyone is coming back.  I am still trying to navigate around a few things.

Today I really feel like crocheting.  Have a great day.

13 hours ago, owlvamp said:

Did everything change with the site?

Wow I actually was able to get back on.

@owlvamp, part of the reason for the forum going down was a software conflict due to a much-needed upgrade. The forum software upgrade is why things look so different.

14 hours ago, katyallen8090 said:

wow how bout that ladies we are back!!! hi mary jo and thanks for thr heads up !!! much to catch up on for all of us has been lonely for sure without my square family!

glad to see a friendly face!

and the size and color icons and fonts work great!! thanks to the ville for completing such a time consumng and arguous task  as well. here is to great success and fewer problems along our paths through the beautiful and friendly most amazing place on the internet!!,. 

lift your diet cokes and or coffees and let us all rejoice!, the dry spell is over and it is green and fruitful again here in our home away from home!!! welcome back to all and spread the word the Ville, She is Back!

????

I love this!!! Thank you so much, @katyallen8090! :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

wow good mornong to all.   thanks donna for the info glad it all worked out and we are all back in biz again!!!

i love the new look it is a cleaner more i dunno sophisticated format and everything i tried has worked so no complaints just happy to to be  back. 

?❌⭕️❌⭕️

seeya in a while again still smiling.    that we are back!! Gonna be a good day   ??

So far so good.  The format seems much easier to deal with on my phone which is what I pretty much use anymore.

I have also noticed it is saving my unsubmitted posts if I lose signal or push a wrong button.  No more lost posts :yay

:bee:bee:bee:bee love I can play with emoticons again.

Well now to try to add a photo.  I mailed these off to W4W last week.20170505_111953.thumb.jpg.907a166f26e2367a094b4aaf8ff13314.jpg

a taco and red jello with redi whip. more than i want but.    handy dosnt coomprehend  too  mwell  portion sizes. so this is good compared to what he normally would fix. lol    so no complaints lol 

haha yeah im big on fiber!!!!lol

wow good mornong to all.   thanks donna for the info glad it all worked out and we are all back in biz again!!!

i love the new look it is a cleaner more i dunno sophisticated format and everything i tried has worked so no complaints just happy to to be  back. 

?❌⭕️❌⭕️

seeya in a while again still smiling.    that we are back!! Gonna be a good day   ??

27 minutes ago, katyallen8090 said:

honestly there is more truth to that han you know.  

I'm sure your family is so relieved, too, that you made it thru.  Sometimes we forget just how differently things could have been, and how blessed we are, heh?  Love you, crochet friend ~ :manyheart

1 hour ago, katyallen8090 said:

honestly there is more truth to that han you know.  

I was very worried about you when you went mia and was actually checking obits in your area hoping not to find your name.  Then when you started telling us what happened I knew how close you came to not making it back to us.  I am so thankful that didnt happen.

Whew, made it back in! 

Good to see everyone..

Big thanks to MJ & bgs for my birthday goodies.... squares, a sweet "thistle" for my desk..and a very nice towel hanger for the kitchen...

wonderful crochet buddies!!

Good seeign everyone!!!

Archived