Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

so. if this post doesnt postill try no more. agaiin to my. cherished family her i owe you a great amazing family i owe you all all. a incerdible amount of graditude. and for putting the warmth and happiness back in my heart. i have missed you all so much!!!!!!!! blessing for allyou andyours. the best for the rest

????????????

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what an incredible skill, and love here. an sandra excellent job putting it together.what a lot of work!!thank you all for the squares and goodies too. im still. in the clouds even in this ehat i termed. "altered state " ive been living in.

i go to the doc tomorrow to see if i get o get my pic line out and quit that horrible iv antibiotis. ill be sure ro check it out n tomorrow aft..

im Hope ng for good news Then i can start the rel healing as i wont be throwing up hopefully seems like 24-7. blessings qnd. prayes are wecom. thank again

Love the pictures of Baby Jade. Awe she is so darling and 1 now. Wow time does fly by fast..

Good to see you posting Katy. I hope you continue to get better.

It was an honor to put it together for you. We all had a wonderful time making squares for you. You are very much loved and missed here. Come back when you feel you can. But rest and get well first. Doctors order!!

I vacuumed the living room and den last night then I shampooed both rooms. They look wonderful!! I couldn't sleep so instead went to work on the house. It needed it.

Have a good day all!

Tampa Doll sent you a e-mail.

oh i didnt get. to type too much earlier as i ran out of steam. after typing thee count um three tat didt post i got worn out. i wanted to stress my love and graditude o you all. for the Ghan of Love and all the pretty squares ans a bab thead heat and the color books and the candy and the coaster and pot witter and all the goodies as well and LInda and rene for. the dqrling butterflies and willtry to get pics anoher day. im terrified about goin o he doc tomorrow but he is the only that can stop that iv if and take out my pic*line out for good.

its going to be harrowing exhasting im sure but have to g you know

so again i have the prettiest Love ghan ever and even even most importantly the most caring'and loving friends in my "family

of this thread. i was so touched by your gift of love and comfort and i truely can never find the words to thank you. so until later probs tomorrow aft at least or if i. get a sec or third Wind and from the very whole and depth. of myheart Thak you all. love ya!!

y

I will keep a look out for the e-mail.

Something is going on.  I had to try a couple of times to get into the Ville.  I kept getting page can not be displayed.  I thought it was my service.

I will say and have always said this is a great group. 

Good afternoon all! Katy, so happy you got your Ghan and that you're enjoying it! Good luck at your appointment tomorrow too!

Didn't do too much today except sleep on the couch until 12, then threw in a load of laundry and looked over some of my patterns I printed the other night. And I'll probably be back out again by 9 tonight. I don't know what's going on (probably the constant weather changes), but I can't seem to get enough sleep lately.  :(  Oh well

Well, back off I go. Gotta get DS off the bus in a few minutes since Wednesday is his early day! Hope you all have a great day!  :hug s

good afternoon everyone

squeals :waving  :waving  :waving  Hi Katy,glad you are on the mend,hoping for a good report for you tomorrow.

was out the door at 7 :30 for Jimmy's bloodwork,we were lucky,the rain held off till we were back home,now late afternoon,the sun is shining.

tomorrow will be out the door the same time,but different reason,car related.

Jade is adorable!

cshort... hope you are feeling better

katy , you rest and do what you need to get strong and back with us full time...post when you can but don't over do.... praying the pic line can come out!

Chris and I got up and went to breakfast after hte kids left for work and Jacob was at day care... we treated ourselves to breakfast at a great place in cornelius, NC and then headed home... exhausted but so glad to spend time with the grandson

we are so tired tonight we just put frozen pizza in the oven for dinner...

did finish the last row of the CAL I am in before the border.... worked on lapghan squares while we traveled...

Good morning,

I'm still home today but feeling better than yesterday. I think I just need some rest and lots of liquids, I feel a little dehydrated from the stomach issues and fever yesterday.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Morning all! Fixing to get DD ready for her dr appt, again. This time tho, I think it's just her hep A vaccine. Rash is gone, icky lung sounds have been gone.

Other than that, I just plan on laundry and maybe cleaning the living room. Or at least getting all the toys off the floor, even tho that'll probably only last about 20 minutes.

Cshort, hope you feel better!

Well, off I go. Have a great day all!  :hug s

well im back from the id doc (infectious diease dr and got the good news im off the iv med and she pull d the pic line of course and the anti the antibotis of course too so it would appear the nausea has eased greatly

just thought id stop in and let you all know. thanks for your prayers and good thoughts.

ive lost some weight in these last two months and rather quickly so have. lost alot of my my muscle mass and muscle tone so now ineed to work a. bit on that. and hopefully the nausea stays gone

too!!

nice e stockings breda and carol feel better and jade is a living doll. can i have her?.i will come back as soon as i can when i feel more like me. ill keep ppsting here when i can though ok

linda you are busy you and sandra and katiebug are all workers for sure! and hi to all

Great news Katy.  Glad to hear you are also feeling a little better.  Get out the dreaded treadmill and weights. 

Love the stockings.  I have to try and find a new pattern.  I will contact you with an e-mail.

Have the electricians  come today.  They had to replace a socket in the kitchen and a bulb over the front door.  We were not sure if it was the light or a switch.  Ok, I know I am getting old, but these guys were not only young, but very good looking.  I kept it to myself, then the mailman came and he could fit in the same category. 

We got in the car to go pick up my medication and John said "Were the electricians extra good looking today?"  I had to laugh.  Usually you get the old guy who does nothing but pull up his jeans.

That is my fun for the day.

Have a good evening everyone.

Hey Katie, It is so good to have you back. Hope you keep getting better. We all missed you so much. It felt strange you wasn't on here with us. But now you are back.  :cheer  :hug I wanted to tell you  :waving .Take care . Get some rest. I am so happy are back. :)  Glad you like your afghan. Love ya. Arlene :manyheart

Katy, very good news! Keep building up your strength so you can come back full force! 

Tampa Doll, I had to laugh about your young buck thoughts.... one time I said to a fella ( in jest of course) " if I were 40 years younger... and he said " I wouldn't be born yet"... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

That will teach me!

Had a great day, started a pillow for gs#3, visited with one of our " adopted" sons  and his wife and son... he is ds#4's bf growing up and spent every weekend and a bunch in between at our house.  So hard to believe he is a dad now!

So, visiting gs#2 I made the mistake of picking him up and carrying him upstairs for bed....35lbs did not do well for my various hernias ( not going to say where TMI) :haha ... so I have my feet propped up most of the day with a bunch of advil....

... I sometimes wonder if the "goldne" years are really the " tarnished" years :rofl

Katie! I'm so glad you got your afghan and that your off the antibiotics! Yay! I'm sure you'll be feeling more like yourself in no time!

I had a horrible cold last week but am finally feeling better thanks to a ton of snow days. This week has been FAST! Monday no school so I did chores that I was too sick to do before. Tuesday's are my busy days so not much valentine fun for us, although the DH did keep sending me love messages. We went out to dinner last night in a terrible snow storm! It was snowing in sheets!! Fast, heavy and wet! We almost got stuck but it was worth it and had a fun evening. We got another seven inches to add to our two feet. So we're basically at three feet of snow on the ground. I'm not complaining though, I love it! Look at how beautiful it was this morning! That is totally my car in the photo, not the cleaned off one... we had a late start.

Love keeping up with all your news! Thank you for the warm welcome! <3

post-61033-0-80785000-1487297729_thumb.jpg

Archived