Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

Good Morning

early day,both therapies today,at least they are widely spaced,8:30 and 4 pm

It was determined sil needed O2 over night,from the test he did over the weekend

have a wonderful day

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linda hope it all goes well today. As difficult as it is for him to get around two in one day will be exhausting for you and him.

After a couple of days of good sunshine the clouds are back. Yesterday we were so warm Squiggles decided to come out and sun near the front porch.

Just got me feet propped up after a  travel day....

I finally received the squares from MJ I had been waiting for , teh post office messed up big time on that... so thank you MJ....

I get to sty home tomorrow and clean out the fridge and then fill it back up..... good times...

Hope everyone is ont he mend...

Good Morning.  56 this morning, so it is still Cold :wbrr 

Yeah this is the greatest place.  Everyone is so willing to drop what they are doing to help.  I can't wait to see it done.

The tote is in town, so it should be delivered today.  I left a clue for the name.

Well off to see what the world has to offer.

Hugs, all around. :hug  :ghug  :hug 

Good Morning

another fun day in the neighborhood,Ha!!!

the enforcer ( Bill ) will help march his mom to the shower,she keeps telling him they don't ask me to shower,I can just imagine the abuse she will hurl at him and oh my gosh in three languages when she gets upset,German,Hungarian and English.

well,Jimmy's machine worked one day,when she went to hook him up last night,an alarm,you can use it,till a tech checks it out,sigh this was going to the one day when no one was coming in.

have a happy and blssed day

okay I see I  messed the wording,it should have said  you cannot use it till a tech checks it out

Morning all! I don't think I'm going to do too much today. Babysitting for a while today, then after while I'll be doing my running...I'm going to try to get my squares in the mail today. TRY, key word with me  :lol 

DD isn't too much better yet. She has another follow up set for tomorrow, so I'm hoping they'll say she's better...Hoping hoping hoping.....

But, I'm going to get off here. I'll talk to you all later and I'll let you know if I get my squares in the mail.

Have a great day!  :hug s all

Sandra hopefully those packages will start rolling in anytime now.

Linda sorry you dont get your stay in no outsider day. Hopefully Bill's mom wont be too bad with him.

KatieBug hope dd is better soon.

Its another cold gray day here.

Tampa Guy calls them interlopers.  People who have to deliver something or come do something.

Today we went to the store and picked up some stuff for dinner.  Meatballs, Sausage and trotlines for dinner.  Have to start it soon. 

Katie sorry to hear Jazz is not much better.  Perhaps the box in the mail will help.  The PO says it was delivered.

The tote is out for delivery.

Linda, hopefully Bill will not have to bad a time.

Hugs all around. :hug  :ghug  :hug 

post-41261-0-97490000-1485979543_thumb.jpeg

Somebody got her package in the mail and started squealing when she saw it! Quotes of "my dollie my dollie!" are very abundant! She also yelled "thank you!" to her fairy godmother!

As of right now, she's playing with her dollie and 
eating craisins. She's been coughing really bad today again too, and we haven't gone anywhere yet. 

Also, I have 8 squares I'm taking to the post office here in a while. Hopefully they send them in a timely manner  :lol  They better! (Mind you, I hate the post office about as much as I hate Walmart...all the waiting and then attitudes from people)

Well, off I go for now, I shall see you all afte while when I can hopefully type a bit more!  :hug s all!

As Brenda that photo says it all.  I am so glad she likes the doll and I am so sorry she is coughing so much.  I know you probably have, but have you tried tea and honey?

Sandra, glad you got the squares and they did not go on an adventure like Lea's did.

Katiebug- it looks like your dd found a new playmate!

That's an awesome amount of squares, but Owlvamp, you sure have your work cut out for you.

I just finished my rendition of "Dobby the Sad Cat" by LOH and ran out of a vintage yarn that no one has. I found a close enough color and finally got it done so tonight I can start the next mystery square of the Bakery C2C ghan. January's is a cookie.:)

post-3193-0-12974500-1485989182_thumb.jpeg

post-3193-0-06079500-1485989239_thumb.jpeg

Hello.

I have 5 squares that will be on their way to Owlvamp tomorrow.

That's an adorable picture with the doll.

That is a cool cat and square. I'm making my first c2c now, it's a Gilmore Girls afghan for my daughter.

My head is still stuffy and my children at work were a bit miserable today. I have a new student who has totally changed the dynamics of the room, I'm hoping things will go back to our normal abnormal once he settles into the routine. Then it was a stop at Walmart where I bought a lot of stuff that I hadn't planned to buy today but my Valentine's day shopping for the grandkids is done along with the t-shirts to go with the pajama pants I made for the 2 oldest grandkids. Guess that sums up my day. Have a great evening.

Sandra  lives in a bigger rural area then me LOL.....

Brenda.. got your squares today!! You are such a sweetie!! With MJ's and a couple Katy sent before Christmas, that's a whle ghan!!

My squares go out Friday Sandra, except I am doing a PO shop so it will have a Greensboro addy on... and the book is coming too...

Got a ton done on my CAL today so I can work on some projects for Feb!

Thanks again Brenda and MJ!

Archived