Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

We were busy yesterday helping a bonsai friend with an intro to bonsai class.

Sandra please pm me your address. I think I have it but want to verify. I am packing up my 8 squares and plan on a PO trip tomorrow.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Sandra. Thought I had the right address but better to check. It is looking like you will easily have plenty of squares from looking through all the posts. I doubt you will need all mine but I wanted to be sure you had enough. It will be like us all there to give Katy a big hug.

Hey all and good evening! We had a VERY lazy day today...no one was up out of bed before 1230...and that was me! everyone else slept until at least 130 or so.

I have 5 squares done so far for Katy, and plan on getting another one done before I go to bed tonight. Which with the way things are going right now, will most likely happen.

We have DD in the bath, she didn't cough quite as badly today, but still bad enough and the cough syrup isn't really helping any more  :(  Hopefully the dr will have more answers tomorrow when we take her in.

Anywho, I'm going to hop off here and check on her, even tho DH is in there with her. I think it's about time to get her out and get her into her pj's  :lol Then time for DS's shower.

Hope you all have a great evening!  :hug s

So far I count a total of 18 squares being sent.  Please pm me with amount you are sending.  Even if the pm only has a number on it.

I did not get the postage on the tote, so it may not get out today.

Got up this morning with a sinus headache.  Boy I hope it goes away soon.

Bright clear and crisp.

I am finished another project, so on to the next.

Hugs to all

This is going to be one very cool afghan.  I know they are only granny squares, but I still think it will look great.

I am keep Sandra up to date on the total.  I am so proud of this group.

Tote is on it's way.  The PO stopped and picked up 2 packages I had ready to go out.

She is just precious MJ...

Snowbear... great wonderful news!

Sandra, since there is only 18 squares so far, I will do a couple more since mine will get there quickly....

Tomorrow is a travel day so that should not be a problem...

Just got my hair cut, then we had lunch with the inlaws, then back to have MIL's hair trimmed...her hair is finally coming in after all the chemo....

No plans for the rest of the night.... except crochet.... I told Chris to order a large pizza at lunch.... that will be dinner too.... It has green pepper on it... I figure thats the green veggie for the day right :lol

Hi all!!  I hope your head has improved Tampadoll!!  I love your dolly on the blanket!   The little girl will be truly delighted!

Ditto what Bgs said about her squares.  My squares should be received on Thursday, also.

I will pray more for your BIL - Snowbear.  I really hope he gets well enough where he won't have to be moved too far for your sister.

Hey all and good afternoon! Hope all are well!

Took DD to the dr this morning for a follow up, she isn't really sure what's going on with her as of right now. We have to take her back in either Thursday or Friday for another follow up. If she isn't better, they'll probably send us for a chest x-ray to make sure it's not phnumonia. Right now, it's sounding less like it, but...I guess she's just wanting to make sure. IDK...all I really do know is that my babybug is sick, and has been sick, and they need to figure it out and fix it!

Anyway...I'm gonna get off here and get a couple things done before dinner. Have a great evening all! :hug s

I have 5 squares for Katy which will go in the mail on Wed.

Snowbear, that's good news about your brother-in-law.

Mary Jo, your weekend project is adorable.

Katie, I hope they figure out what's going on and your daughter is better soon.

I seem to have picked up a head cold, I started sneezing yesterday afternoon and haven't stopped. I thought it might be the weather yesterday but the weather is better today but my head feels worse. So I picked up some medicine after work and now I am relaxing on the sofa.

Archived