Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

Good morning!

Prayers are heading your way, Snowbear!

Katiebug- what a shame about your dd and now son. Yeah, I've been spraying the Lysol, too. Summertime, the windows can be opened to air everthing out but getting rid of stale air is hard. Is it possible they are catching this stuff from peers, at school? When my son was in 1st or 2nd grade, he kept getting strep. The pediatrician chalked it up to - a student he was in close contact with, in his class, was the carrier and there wan't much that could be done.:(

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good morning

yes,its bad enough when an adult ca't shake a virus,its really harder on little bodies,hope she feels better soon.

its a busy day once more,sil gets hooked to a monitor to check why his breathing is in 80/70 range instead of 90's

Rene has a stress test to see why she is so out of breath and constantly tired.

enjoy this wonderful day

snowbear sorry about your bil's setback. I hope he starts getting better soon.

KatieBug hope dd starts feeling better soon.

I can hardly see today as there is a very bright light coming from the sky----something not seen for two weeks. Back to winter temps again though and that wind chills to the bone.

Owlvamp.  Someone said 5 squares across with 6 or 7 rows, which would be about 30 or 35 squares.

I have 5 made and getting them ready to send up.  There will be a couple of other things, but my note will explain them to you.

Well, our bright thing is playing hide and seek.  I am back into sweats as it is quite chilly here, but it is still a great day.

Hugs all around :hug  :ghug  :hug 

That should be a good size.  When you have it together, before you do the border, lay it out and see how it looks.  I think you will be surprised how big it is.

Any extra squares, will be sent to Katy.  They are on her list.

KatieBug, steroids YUCk, my kids use to be real boogerbears on them  ( I had an asthma child)

Linda, how did Rene's stress test turn out?

Working on 5 squares this weekend and will send either MOnday or Tuesday....

Lea,

she won"t know the results to the Doc gets the report,she said it wasn't too bad,but when she took her blood sugar it was only 70,they gave her something to raise it up,she gets real shaky when hers goes low,I show no symptoms when mine is 70

Happy Friday!  :dance

Katiebug, I hope your daughter is better soon.

Work went pretty smooth today, no major melt downs. Then I came home so I would be here for the technician to fix the TV, hooray I have a working TV again and the repair was covered by the warranty. Then I ran to Joann's to get some blue yarn. Now that I'm done with dinner I am going to work on some squares.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Owlvamp, got your PM. I'm going to start on mine as soon as I find my hook...I lost it when I put it up when I started my filet project (go figure, my scatter brained self...) Tho thinking about it now, I think I might know where it is!

Well, DD isn't much better today. Did multiple breathing treatments, all of her meds, and cough syrup. Still coughing her back side off. I'm hoping she gets better over the weekend. I hate seeing her like this. DS isn't nearly this bad. And he's the one in school! I'm not sure if he's bringing it home and she's showing symptoms first or what, because she isn't in preschool yet.I've listened to her lungs, and it's sounding better internally (DS got phnumonia a lot when he was a baby so I finally figured out what to listen fro with that), and it's sounding less like phnumonia and more like whooping cough or I don't know what. She hasn't lost her voice, but...still worried. She's sleeping pretty well tho at night, so I know that's a good sign.

Anyway, I'll stop typing my worries on here, and get back to looking for my hook. Hope you're all having a nice night! See you all later!  :hug s

Good Morning.

Woke up to a chilly 55 degrees here this morning. I'm planning to spend the day making pajama pants for the grandkids and I might have the baby here later today. I might also need to make a quick trip to the grocery store later.

I finished 2 squares last night and started a third. Owlvamp can you please PM your address, thanks.

Katiebug, it's so hard when the little ones are sick. My littlest grandchild started daycare back in August and is always bringing home "daycare cooties". Over Christmas break she stayed home with me and was fine.

Have a great day everyone.

Ok you have all supported my theory that kiddos are GERM FACTORIES.  They are cute, but boy do they bring home the germs.

Oh Katie, I do hope the little one starts feeling better soon.  Whooping cough is nothing to mess with if that is what she has. Hugs for her. :hug  :hug :hug  

Owlvamp, my squares are in the mailbox as we speak.  There is a note in the package for you.

Cshort, we were just as cold and they are not even looking at 60 today or anytime this weekend.  It will be nice if we get the rain they are talking about.  Had on my Mickey/Minnie Fleece jammies on last night.  Toasty warm.

I will be posting the tote in a little.

Big hugs to everyone :hug  :ghug  :hug 

good morning

three library run today,trying to warm up after the 60's these 30 and 40's feel darn cold

I looked over my blue stock,not impressed with what I have,I have some in blue and white  done,but you're all asking for shades of blues

and with the short time span don't know if I 'll make it

Good afternoon ladies.

Quick stop in while me and DH make dinner. I have 2 squares done so far and fixing to start the 3rd. I'm trying to push out 4 verigated and then however many solids I can get done. Owlvamp, I'm going to mail them between the 1st and 3rd. I'll let you know when they're in the mail and how many I was able to complete.

Well, back off I go. I'm in charge of desert tonight! Making pineapple upside down cake, haven't had one in years!

Hope you all have a great evening and are having an awesome weekend!  :hug s

Tribble79 I sent you a PM.

Tampa Doll sent you a pm as well.

I have 5 squares done so far. Will continue to keep making them until all the blocks arrive.

Please Let Tamps Doll know how many blocks were sent. She's keeping track. Thanks

good morning

oh good,that will take care of one,now that I know I can used varigated

did make the 3 library run,stopped at Big Lots and the dollar store

have a special day,whatever you choose to do

Good Morning.

I was up and out early for church. It's raining and about 51 degrees which makes for a great day to stay in and stitch and maybe take a little nap.

Have a great day.

Archived