a slightly cooler day,it will be good for getting those plants into pots today

last evening those darn mosquistoes(sp?) were out

quickly got the grocery list done up

have a great day everyone

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning.  Late start today.

Changing the table from Mother's Day to June, which is Brides.

Going to be in the 90's today with high humidity.

Have a great day.

I like them too and i know Linda some take me two sittings or two days sometimes to complete but i love color and this is an excellent way to put color combos together!! I bet you yard is so colorful!!

THanks crochetfan and glad you had a great holiday! MY daughter is getting a bluetooth keyboard Sandra thank goodness for the i pad. looks like the desk top might be done for but they are researching i. It was the graphics card however the inside is all integrated (all in one piece) so cant easily get to any one part. However if there is a way they will find it. If not I have e a couple options on he board so

we' see. Nothing is determined yet for sure. DAughter is on a committee for her job to go and lobby against some legislature that affects her line of work which is exciting! SHe is to give her testimony ( speech) to a group of politicians and legilatures in the Ne state capital later this month. She and the owner will be attending. SHe is the only certified tech in the state for this proceedure that is being reviewed. Its closed session or i would love to go and hear her!

SAndra i use a combination of crayons color pencils and markers and highlighters beleive it or not!! And have fun messing with colors !!

SUnshiney day i think all day maybe we will dry up a bit huh

Well handyman is out on a job for the neighbor that lost her cat yesterday so ill get the whole rundown about Disney and his great escape! later on lol. HE is probably not going to try that again anytime soon as he really is a goob boy lol

SO I am on me own for breakfast I will probably have so e instant oatmeal strawberry and cream sounds good and a banana lol no mess no fuss breakfast done. See you all a bit later on then enjoy your day ladies !!

Oh good news. There may be hope for the desk top yet!! Think positive thoughts!!

Breakffast was quick and clean lol. You all seem so busy today. MAry Jo i love your kitchen!! And love seeing your seasoal designing arrangements. I wish i had the space for doing that but Maxie would soon adopt it for his new sleeping place!! Lol and it would not last long nor would i have all those cute things.

You know my spoon angle you made for me well one is on the frige and the other is here i in the craft room. Watching over me!!

Well ti time to get my day towards the productive side now lol catch you all later.

And yes i am a Touch typist which i think is the problem with this super sensitive keyboard. Lol i have to use two finger s only. Not adjust Iing g to that well. Lol

Hi all. I had an interview for a new job last week and I go today to fill out paperwork. So, I got it ! Just have to wait till they get me on the schedule to put in my 2 weeks where I'm at (as requested by the new boss) since he has to see when he can get me on the schedule for training. *happy dance *

Hello all. About time for me to get started on chores. I've sat on my rear all morning watching animal planet. Didn't wake up till noon. Night shift really messes with your schedule. Lol. But I've been on it going on 17 years. I really need to get back to working on my crochet projects. I was sick the beginning of may and just havn't gotten back to it.

Have a wonderful day all! Talk to you all later.

Hello!

ImmaFreek, congratulations on the new job!

Sounds like you are all staying busy.

Katie, I don't spend much time sitting by the pool during the summer, I prefer to be outside during other seasons as are summers can be sooooo hot, but I don't like the cold either. I do enjoy swimming during the summer but spend most of my time in the air conditioning.

Only 6 more days!

I slept a little better last night so not as tired today. I made a stop at Walmart on my way home, started some laundry, had dinner and now I'm hoping to do some sewing. Hope everyone has a great evening.

I don't know if any of you remember teakaycee.  She was a part of this cal back when Sue (TurtleLvr) was in charge.  Sue let me know that teakaycee's husband passed away last night.   

Brenda so sorry to hear about teakaycee's husband.  Please pass along my sympathies. :hug  

How is Sue doing?

Carol only visitors to Florida go to the beach and sit out by the pool all day.  We know better.  :rofl 

Down for the night, see you all in the morning.

I don't know if any of you remember teakaycee.  She was a part of this cal back when Sue (TurtleLvr) was in charge.  Sue let me know that teakaycee's husband passed away last night.   

So sad, I do remember her from the ville... So sad.

Today was one of my work days Hubby cooked dinner and I am just chillaxing...  Sipping a blush and getting ready to hook a bit...

Hugs to everone...

I don't know if any of you remember teakaycee. She was a part of this cal back when Sue (TurtleLvr) was in charge. Sue let me know that teakaycee's husband passed away last night.

Sorry to hear that she only lived probably an hour away from omaha.

from omaha but we never did meet up anywhere. As i recall she has three boys or four not for sure on that. I will try to message her was her husband ill..anyway sorry to hear of her loss.

You ms Linda must have such green thumbs!! My meemo (grandma) did too she grew zinnias along the back of the house that were taller than we were!! My mom on the other hand couldnt even keep a cactus alive for long!!

SO Good morning all. Nice sunshiney day here gonaa be nice toaday. havent much planned for today oh maybe an errand or two. Other than that im free and clear so will find something to do here today! Hope you all have a good one.

You ms Linda must have such green thumbs!! My meemo (grandma) did too she grew zinnias along the back of the house that were taller than we were!! Mymom on the other hand couldnt even keep a cactus alive for long!!

MOrning all sunshiney day here gonaa be nice toaday. GOt not much planned for today oh maybe an errand or two. Other than that im free and clear so willfind ao ething to do here today! Hope you all have a ggod one.

Oh Katy,

if you only knew,when I plant anything a lot of Hail Mary's go up,I'm getting a bit better,but mil would give me a plant years ago,and poof,dead as a door nail,and she'd say,I just don't know how you can kill a plant,the only plants that were me friendly were Cacti,if they thrived on neglect,that was my kinda plant,I have two cacti that I got when we first moved here,30 yrs ago,they are going strong,it was touch and go while she was tending them,and she killed a few of my cactus by overwatering,,I kept saying Ma,they only get water when it rains,but she'd water them everyday anyway,sigh.this year I have gone to the bare miniumum,last year the humidity got me reall bad,and trying to keep a mini botanical garden that she had going just wasn't me.So away with the 360 degree everywhere you looked black eyed susies,now there are two managible clumps,irises you are so out of here,you too hostas

it used to take her 2 hours to water each day,me,20 mins. tops.Less and less is being overwintered in the garage,somehow  they meet their demise,oh soooooooooooooo sorry you didn't make it thru.

Oh I M an sure your flowers and plants feel better all cleaned out and well taken care of and look forward to their "drinkie " time each day with you!! THey are in capable hands to be sure!

its a. It humid here today. This M0ring it was 87 percent already. And that was about 6 or so. GOt a few t hings done so a productive day i guess.

Well nothing else right no to say. So im off for now. See ya later!

Hazy, Hot and Humid the 3 H's of Florida.  Heck the weather man could call in the weather report.  Yeah we are getting some relief this weekend, it will only be 89, instead of 90.  Walking out the door is like walking into a bowl of Jello. 

Not sure if I told you or not, but I sent out the afghan and dog to my BIL.  He will be 75 Sunday and I wanted to make sure it go it before his birthday.  He got it today.  He walked outside and yelled," Hey there is a package out here from your sister".  My sister asked who it was addressed to.  He said Hey Me and proceeded to rip it open.  He loves the afghan, it is now draped over his chair, and the dog is sitting next to him.  He said is was the perfect gift.

I can relax now and that is one package out and several to go.  Oh yeah the tote went out today also.

Off to sit in my chair and work on the doll dress.  There are 222 stitches per row.

Have fun

Quick check in, getting ready to go to work. I work tonight and tomorrow and will be off Saturday and Sunday. One of our girls is on vacation so I will be doing some overtime next week. I am sure I will be happy oncenter I get paid, but i really don't like working 4 12 hour shifts. Yuck, lol.

Have a good evening all!

Wow you have been busy mary jo. So happy he loved it. Really makes your Day huh!

Daphne you are working too hard again!! Hey guys i posted over on rav on our thread too had been neglecting that. For sure and if Owlvamp who was the onee that started it wants to keep it alive im all for that!! It helped me a lot!! So i now have two places tp chat lol what if we get someone that wants to join us over here. uum i guess they should contact owlvamp for info or any of us huh. Good job owlvamp Brenda . I found my book of passwords so i am katyallen8090 on ravelry lol again hehehe. Ok all for now see ya later,

Hello all!

A full day at school that started with a parent meeting and ended with a parent meeting. Then a couple errands on the way home. I tried a new cake recipe tonight but won't be sampling it until tomorrow night when we celebrate my daughter's birthday. My daughter is not eating dairy because she is breast feeding the baby and dairy seems to make the baby very gassy. So I found a dairy free chocolate cake recipe, the batter tasted good so hopefully the cake will too. I asked my daughter what she wanted for dinner tomorrow so I could cook it for her and she replied Chic-fil-a, so we will be going to chic-fil-a tomorrow and then home for cake. That's about it for me, have a great night.

HAppy b-day to your daughter Carol. THe cake sounds delish. Enjoy your cicken! Ive never eaten there i am more of a Kentckey Ftied grl lol

IHave srarted a new passwords book so now all i have to do is to go to some of these sites and see if they still work or what. Haha like photobook and i dunno ebay abd amazon etc. then im going to put the date down on the still current ones and get new onne on the

ones that might not work lol. Oh yay fun times ahead huh.

When i worked for the state we had to i mean required to change passwords every month if not every week. I had a book for those too that went t with. Me every where I went which was required as well. Sigh.

Ok off to check a couple easy ones lol

Hi all! Quick check in before I go sweep and get the trash out. So excited! I have 4 more rounds left on my 'ghan! I can't do the extra 6...not enough of the blue yarn :( but that's ok :) it should be big enough for my bed! I'll post a pic when it's done...either tonight or tomorrow. Maybe Saturday for all I know :lol it will be done tho! As soon as I have more then 15 minutes to work on it at a time bahaha!

Hope all are well or mending :ghug all!

Dropped in to say Good night.  Watching the old Batman with Michael Keaton as Batman and Jack Nickelson  as the Joker.

Shutting down for the night.  See you all in the AM.

Archived