Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

I had a great weekend and it was back to work today. I didn't get home from my daughter's house until 10:40 last night and I had to be up at 4:30 this morning, I think I need some sleep.

Katy, the hats look great.

Have a great evening everyone.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katy nice hats

Carol hope you get a good nights sleep.

Carole sounds like you are making  progress on the house and that you had a good weekend.

Mary Jo another great tote.  

Another nice day out but its really dark off to the south and I can hear thunder.

Hey everyone. I am feeling better. Sorry that I been out so long. Well I got well. Then husband had to go to hospital for  week. Have been taking of my husband. He is doing better. But still not well, completely. He has to take antibiotics for 6 months to a year. They make him very tired. Just need prayers. I will get on here when I can. I miss chatting with everyone. I got a lot of catching up to do.  Well take care everyone. Will check in from time to time.  Arlene     :ghug

Good morning to everyone!   It was a nice and peaceful weekend.  

Yesterday was back to the "grind".  I had to pick hubby up from the airport.  He was sweltering in Orlando for the weekend while here in Ct., we had chilly, wet weather and I was fighting a battle with squirrels going up into our eaves.   I solved that problem.  Then I had to go and cut parents' grass because it is wetter today and today I need to cart one of my dd's back and forth to work.  

That is great to get all those crochet goodies, Lovin2crochet.

I bet your grandkids are getting big, CShort.

I love the hats, the tote and I am glad more members are checking back in.:)

Have a nice day, everyone.

#1 I hope the squirrels dont figure out a way around your fix.  They are such tenacious little critters when it comes to something they really want to do.  

snowbear glad you are better.  Hope dh continues to feel better

Looks like we have another sunny day.  The storms last night stayed to the south of us.  Not planning on doing much today but we shall see where that leads.

afternoon all. 

quiet i. here. i suspect the ville has a lot that have just not made it back . i dont check many othe forums so do t know first hand if they seem up to par or slow too. 

Handy got us a. new shower chair today as the old one seemed shaky so better to get. new than to have o e of us use it and it give right. 

hes putting that together right now 

i have done some lanpundry today and dishes as you k ow they are always tasks to do  i call those kind of chores pdc  or perpetual daileys lol

well hope all are doing well today and enjoying the day   ill come i  later when i have more ti e  i have five hats done now all sizes and found some tutorials online so will pic them later when i come back maybe i should be posting them in another thread huh  i think i will do that whrn i have more time  my grilled cheese sandwich is coming off the grill now  see ya soon  ❌⭕️❌⭕️

hey snowbear!! Welcome back girl!! you were missed.  glad you are better now for hubby to get better huh!!.what is e down with?. thanks for the hat ccompliments sandra what are you working on??.  did you get enough to fi inish that ghan yet?. you 

i did t have much of your colors or leas but wish icould have sent more!!. Pineknot how is your mother in law doing these days??? I hope she is adjusted and feeling well. snowbear i hear that it is more common than it used to be to pick up a serious i infection  these days and that my friend came out of the mouth of my infectious disease doc too.  he should know. we all need to be careful out there   different world these days    

my brother in law went

fishing a lake in Utah no not the great lake actually it was Some lake i Idaho where they live   but any ways and a couple months later had to have two of his toes removed as well as he got an unknown type of infection too. that was way before me and he was a great support throughout my ordeal so shout out to Rick in Idaho !! 

ma man!! 

well ate the.whole sandwich must have been hungry lol. and a quartered sliced pickle too lol. 

i love to drink the left over pickle juice. but  i dont anymore so much salt lol. but i loved it so does daughter so much for that lol

I am just really so blessed to have a good family and wonderful friends  and neighbors.and all of you here 

and Handy cos  without  him foremost and all of my support team all   i think i.might not be here where i am today. 

I wish my sister had that kind of support for her ordeal but she told me that he is no Handy and i told her he doesnt have to  e he just has to be a better    ________ insert  I  his name here!!   im waiting for her to call me as i know going even three times a week to chemo and radiation will take its toll on her low anyway energy level  i wait for her to call me  so i dont wake her  

wel have chatted a bit now to open a thread for showing off anyones donTions for Pine ridge res!!! hope to see some of you and your work there!!!  than,s   ❌⭕️❌⭕️

good morning

busy day here,appt. days usually are.

Katy,thanks for asking about mil,still the same,living in the moment,she is in good health except for the memory,not bad for someone who will turn 97 in Dec.

have a good day everyone

Good Morning Everyone.  Before I say anything :ghug:ghug to all who need it.

Katy love the hats.

Snowbear hope all goes well with the hubby.

I am seeing more and more return.  I have been over to Crochet Talk and it is very, very slow, but it is not set up like this site.  I have not seen another site like this one and believe me I looked.

I was able to catch the mailman yesterday, so the tote is on it's way.

Another hot one today and being June 1st the front page of the newspaper is about Hurricanes.

Well, off to see what the rest of the ville has to offer.

hi all yep hot here today too. andy is still helpin neighbor lay a new kit floor so im here just eorking on some more hats

', got two more to show you so hope on over to my crochet for pine ridge to take a look. 

other yhan that not much going on here today so ill post that pic in the other  thred for you right now. see you later.   

hi all. 

well news here on my sisrer. she is having a biopsy today and to check out her thyroid now before they progess to the chemo and radiation on the 5th.  she is still not  eating well though and i worry about her going i nto this whole ordeal in a weakened state you know. her attitude was quite positive though as she repeated what the oncology docs said when she asked how much longer does she have and they told they are looking for a cure and would not be inclined to spend their tiime and talent otherwise.in other words  they are optimistic about a cure not a death sentence. thats about all i just tried to boost her up to be strong and think positive going into this not doom and gloom you know. 

she is my closest sister ony two ears you ger than me a d we were always each others best friens  my other sister is way older than us as is my  tother    

so keep vicki i  your positive thought and prayers please  

well i finished one hat that i started last evening and will do another one before the day is up but i do have to pay bills today too oh joy   

so i will get to yhat uou all have a great day!!  ❌⭕️❌⭕️

Sending lots of prayers your way for your sister and family. 

Here been a quiet morning. Last night all hell broke loose. It just was one of those days yesterday.

Today we'll just say I hope no repeat. Off to pay a few bills and get dog food and back home. 

Wonder Woman movie is out today and I want to see it. I don't usually want to see movies but, I do this one. I will wait for it to come to red box or something but will watch soon enough.

Hi all. :hug 

just dropping in to let you know I'm still here lol. Jade and other kiddos are doing good. I'm getting ready for night 3 of 7 in a row at work. Will have 1day off after that, then 3 more back on. Good grief ?

wow lacey what do you do?? im thinking something in the health care field??. glad jade is doing well anf the other cuties as well!!. owl my bill payinf day as well did that this am. neighbor sent over a twelve piece box of fried chicken i guess for all the help he has given them on this foor thing lol. we ate some and have some left for sanwiches or snack to morrow!! Was reall good. 

two more hats hot off the hook!! pics to follow. 

ok that is all i guess gonna digest and regroup a bit i still have a dryer er load the  of towels to fold lol. take care all. !!❌⭕️❌⭕️

image.jpg

Well, it's time to play catch-up since the holiday weekend and this whole week flew by!

KatyAllen, your hats are great looking!  Love the red one especially!

Snowbear, glad to have you back with us!  Sorry to hear that it's hubby's turn to be sick, but hope he gets better real soon.  Prayers for you both!

I am SO tickled to be a "baglady" in Mary Jo's tote group!  It was such a surprise to be a receiver of one of her beautiful totes!  This morning hubby brought in my package (wondering what I had ordered again ~ LoL), and helped to open it for me . . . I got the Summer Flowers tote #135.  I love everything about it!  GREEN, just for one, and the pretty rose on it, too.  Also got a hot pad that matches my kitchen perfectly, and a pink row counter, which I've never used one before so this will be a treat, for sure ~ :hug  Thank you, again, Mary Jo!  You're such a generous, sweet-natured person.

On 5/30/2017 at 7:19 AM, Tampa Doll said:

HOT, HOT, HOT.  That is the temp for the day.  Oh yeah and maybe, just maybe some rain.  Boy could we use it.

Glad to see everyone survived the weekend. 

Finished up the new tote.  Hope to get pictures today.

I know none of you are hockey fans, but I found this interesting.  We were watching the game between Ottawa and Pittsburgh.  Anyway, they always show the coaches and the benches. One time they were talking about the coach and if you looked behind him, you could see a woman knitting.  I had to roll back the picture to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing.  Now I know they do that at baseball games, but this is the first time I saw it at a hockey game.

Well, off to start my day.

Oh everyday I check out the birthdays, to see if there are any.  So far none.  If I miss yours, please let me know.

Have a great day.

That's pretty cool seeing a knitter at a hockey game! LoL  But you have to say, we crocheters and knitters do get around, heh?  :hook

Katy hope all goes well for your sister.  Glad to see you are back to crocheting for charity.  Love the hats and it sounds like there is a great need for them.  I have started on afghan squares for them.  

Carole congrats on the June tote.  

Sandra we want to see Wonder Woman also.  Will wait for it to be released on DVD but plan on going to see the new Pirates on Mon.

Didnt accomplish much today but it took all day to do it.  Feels like I have caught dh's head cold.  

Archived