katyallen8090

Granny Square Friendship/Comfort Afghan CAL 2016

4,110 posts in this topic

good morning

Its so nice to have the sunshine back,it will be short lived,rain again tomorrow.

MaryJo,that groot is too cute,so is the daisy to the side.

Hope the others who came back just before the break,find their way back again one was Angel RoseLite

enjoy the day

hi all. i will check out groot when i find myself on rav sometime soon.  they are just not chatters over there you know lol

it seems lol  

yes i noticed the dish clyhs group too but i rally don t have that nuch cotton  i do have a lot of yarn however!,, thinking about getting out my looms and doing some hats a bit later on i  the season i think  

well tgif for all of you workers out there!!! yay huh!!

hope all is well with all and i may check in a bit later on    take care  

Happy Friday!:dance And it's a long weekend! :yay

MaryJo, Groot is adorable.

It was a rather quiet day at work since half of my class was absent, there are a lot of family events and graduations taking place this weekend. I'm spending the evening in my sewing room. And the weekend will be spent with my kids and grandkids. Have a  great evening.

1 person likes this

Its been a humid day and no air movement.  More rain supposed to move in later.  Its been a day full of one little chore after another.  Glad to finally get to sit in my chair.  Oh neat one of my favorite movies is just coming on---John Wayne in El Dorado.  Working on a lapghan for W4W.

1 person likes this

Good Morning

beautiful sun shiny day,need to use up some celery and carrots up,so going o make a pot of chicken soup,and use part of the chicken for a chicken rice casserole,so that takes care of two meals.Have the movie LaLa Land from the library.

Maybe some puttering around in the yard,I know I need to fertilize the plants,to give them a boost

enjoy the day

Cloudy and very high humidity this morning.  Chances for severe weather pretty high later.  Getting car serviced now then on to the library to drop off a book and make some copies.  Going to swing by sister's after that.

1 person likes this

Thank you Katy for squares and the nice card.What variagated did you use?,I like that blend:c9

1 person likes this

Hello.

I spent the morning sewing and now I'm babysitting my littlest grandbaby who is napping at the moment. I'll be babysitting again tomorrow. Monday I will be going to spend the day with the 2 big grandkids. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

1 person likes this

oh your welcome linda and ill have to look that varg up it was a skien i had on hand and it is all gone now lol sirry. 

to all else hithere and happy weekend!!. rained this am sunny then now oveecast with a chance of rain tonight i guess. i can necer eeally remember a mem weekend here when it hasnt rIned lol. 

dont forget what the day is about amidst all you bbqs and picnics and give silent thanks to those that have or are or will fight for our country.  

in these such trying and confusing times of late there is a feeling of desperately needing some hope out there somewhere as well something to be grateful for you know   

nothing much stirring today will put in a load of laundry after  a while  i think its all ready just add the detergent but i am i  no hurry so   it will wait  thing is i just got the dryer empty and folded this am lol would like to just ha ve it empty for a bit k ow what i mean lol  laundry and dishes a perpetual thing huh