Label/Tags

ReniC

I came across this tag on Pinterest this morning and loved it. Wouldn't it be amazing if someone gave/sent a crochet piece back? LOL

Granny Square and Tampa Doll:

That is exactly what I thought too! One of my DIL's would take that tag to heart and never speak to me again. Wait.....maybe that's a good thing. (JK) :devil 

• 1 month later...

I came across this tag on Pinterest this morning and loved it. Wouldn't it be amazing if someone gave/sent a crochet piece back? LOL

That reminds me of something...

Last year I crocheted something for a guy. I was trying to explain on tel. to him how I made that (how that looks). He started asking some questions and giving me his "suggestions". I did not like that and told him to just send that back IF he will not like that!. By that time I was really "pist"! LOL. The next day I did sent him the other stuff I made for him with the exception of that one. After he got that package he knew that I did NOT sent him that item. But he never asked anything about that. I did not explain anything either LOL.

I just did not thought that he should be getting that after telling me what I should & should not have done. I thought that was not very nice of him, that is why he did not deserve to get that !! :).

He is a very strange guy, that is not the first time he made me angry at him.

Krys

I would totally use this, but as I only give to family and friends they would know it was said with a smile but still meant and would take it in good humour. I might actually do this... I do papercrafts and cardmaking too and it would be quite easy to recreate this...

Wow Krys! That's pretty nervy of that man. At least you know what to expect from him now if he asks for something again. People that upset us have to be either avoided or taken with a grain of salt. I prefer a grain of salt ,simply to not get upset.

Eisbärin- I put labels on most of my gifts ,especially for how to care for it. And there have been a few times I've wanted to attach one of these specific labels to a family members gift whether they saw the humor in it or not. LOL

Archived