Help navigating site, please?

chickie

Hi, I'm pretty new here and I'm having a hard time navigating the site. I will see on my phone that someone has replied to a post and I want to reply back or just thank them for their help, but I don't know how to get there.  Don't get me wrong, I don't want to reply from my phone. I just get these notifications in my email, so I run to my laptop, log on, and then...?

I have read the "help" articles, so I know I'm supposed to go to a forum (I go to the one I sent the original post from...if I can remember!) then there's supposed to be a list of topics. But all I see are posts. And under the topics there should be some with stars to show I replied or whatever?  I am lost.

I even tried to use that "custom" button (that I saw somewhere!) and set it to "topics I started" and picked a week or longer for the time.  All it said was there were no topics.

What am I doing wrong? How do I find my topics and reply to them? I'm not stupid, but I sure feel that way!

I'll thank you all now for any help since I'll probably never find you out there! :think

Simplest for me on desktop or ipad.....

At very top of page is a black bar, on the right side i see my username. Click on that and a box opens with different choices. Click on my content and my posts come up. Or i should say, it is a list of topics i have posted in and i can click on the topic title to see all posts.

Dont know if it will look the same on a phone.

Yay! Thank you magiccrochetfan! :ty That's what I was looking for!  I never thought to look under my name. DUH. :blink

This is going to make life a bit easier! :clap

• 4 weeks later...

Archived