lhendrix35

Kelly pumpkin outfit

post-23599-0-43730000-1460800033_thumb.jpg  Using B's Crafting for Christ hat and Bizzy Crochets'  dress.

OMG!! that is sooo adorable! ;)

I would like to make that:). Where I can buy that doll and that pattern?.

Krys

She is too cute!

OMG!! that is sooo adorable! ;)

I would like to make that:). Where I can buy that doll and that pattern?.

Krys

Thanks for the compliment.   She is Barbie family Kelly.  If you look around the thrift stores, you may find one, if not she is in the stores.  The patterns are available on ravelry as a free download.  The hat also has a dress, but I did not use it because I had made the other dress some time ago.  My dress is different from the pattern.  Probably will be easier to put in "pumpkin hat" or "pumpkin dress" rather than the designers.  If you have problems, write to me direct, and I will send you the link. I don't know how to put it in here.  AND, the patterns are for 17 inch American Girl dolls, using yarn, and Kelly is about 4 inches.  I used # 10 thread.

Thanks for the compliment.   She is Barbie family Kelly.  If you look around the thrift stores, you may find one, if not she is in the stores.  The patterns are available on ravelry as a free download.  The hat also has a dress, but I did not use it because I had made the other dress some time ago.  My dress is different from the pattern.  Probably will be easier to put in "pumpkin hat" or "pumpkin dress" rather than the designers.  If you have problems, write to me direct, and I will send you the link. I don't know how to put it in here.  AND, the patterns are for 17 inch American Girl dolls, using yarn, and Kelly is about 4 inches.  I used # 10 thread.

Krys