LB Incredible Scarf

Tiffany

I just finished a scarf using Lion Brand Incredible. I used the pattern from the label in the Autumn Leaves color. Pooh graciously offered to model for me.

ribbonscarf2.jpg

This picture shows the correct coloring of the ribbon (and Pooh) better. :))

Here's a closeup of the stitches -

closeupribbonstitch.jpg

I love working with this ribbon yarn. :)h

Tiff!! It's soooooo pretty! :cheer2

How many spools of the Incredible did you need to finish this project? And what happens when you fringe it? Does it tend to unravel?

Questions, questions! [it's just that i have been wanting to do something with that stuff.. but was :chicken ] :lol

Thanks Deb and Chelle. :grouphug

I used 2 1/2 spools for the scarf and it called for 3, giving you the option of making it wider if you wanted. I'm going to save the leftover for a novelty yarn scrap pillow, I think. :thinking1

So far, it's staying together nicely when fringed, which was suprising but welcome news. :) I was afraid it would start unravelling.

That's gorgeous! I must be out of the yarn loop - because I haven't heard or seen this ribbon yarn before and i'm a Joann's regular. I need to get out of the wool ease section and venture out! I love the colors - is it difficult to work with that yarn? (sorry if you already answered that one)!

Thanks everyone. :)

I was suprised at how easy it was to work with. You use a "K" hook for this pattern and I think a larger hook may make a difference in how easy the stitches go together with the ribbon.

Guest chica123

That's gorgeous!! I love the colors, especially since autumn is my favorite season.

Okay, stupid question, but is ribbon yarn actually ribbon? I've never seen it in person.

• 2 years later...

i've never used ribbon yarn but this looks so elegant, very "evening wear" like. Pooh is such a compliant model lol

Archived