jimbo

This just in...A Crochet Hook Revolution is at hand!

The amazing Jimbo has done it again!  A totally new concept in Hook Design, so revolutionary, the major hook manufacturers are thinking of converting to kni##ing n##dles or early retirement.

Come visit my blog (click below) and see the newest development in hooks since Bates and Boye.

1.  Gorgeous!   :artist

2. Hahahahahaha!   :haha  :applause

That is one beautiful hook!  and, good one ;)

Aw thanks!  That particular piece of wood just begged to be a artsy looking hook.

Now the April 1 hook... you know what?  I almost decided to start making that hook shape because it actually worked for my daughter in law who tests my crazy ideas from time to time.  I'd made a smaller version (the one in my blog's a P) and she liked it. But it definitely takes some getting used to.

The first one is a work of art!  

The second one... I had to give it a few blinks, I'm glad you had someone test it because I was thinking 'now why wouldn't that work?'  I may be too set in my ways to trade in my hooks, tho...

Thanks for making my day! :yes

Edited by Granny Square

Aw contrair, you made MY day!  Thanks!  And that's zactly what I thought... why can't we have all round hooks??  So I tried it. Spose  the big hook manufacturers are shaking in their boots?  heh

Can't think of another word instead of gorgeous--so another gorgeous one! Love how you think outside the box!

Ok, another April 1 under the ever so lengthening Jimbo belt.  Best to start thinking of something new and revolutionary for next year, eh?  Actually this one came as close to being an actual revolutionary new  hook shape as any.  Too bad it didn't crochet so well.  Ah well, as Patty Page used to say... Kay Sara Sara.

Heh fooled you again.... that was Doris Day, not Patty Page.

Oh well.  It'll come.  Stick with me kids. one of these days it's gonna be move over Bates and Boye.   heh  I better hurry up though.  Seems that I'm getting older in my slow age.