Can't crochet much right now

Last summer I was on a crochet ban for months, due to a shoulder injury. Oh, I was soooo happy I could finally crochet again! I had missed it so much. I would have never ever thought that there would ever be another reason for me not to crochet. And here it is...

My head is so full, it's overflowing. I can't seem to be able to focus on crochet projects. They are either too big or too complicated. I have apparently gotten so advanced that I no longer even think about doing small projects. And so, I can't crochet. I simply can't get to it, because I don't feel like it.

I really do feel like I'm doing something wrong, crochet being my favorite hobby and all, but maybe I should just let it go and enjoy what I do feel like doing. Which is knitting socks. A lot of them. All in the same pattern. I'm going to be starting my 6th in a row today... (Did not knit all 5 today, haha)

Absolutely do what you feel like doing. If socks are your "thing" right now, what's wrong with that?

I occasionally have spells of making a number of slippers or bath cloths in a row. They are my "go to" items that are relaxing to make between bigger, more complicated items.

It's just the stupid WIP laying around everywhere. It's driving me crazy. I'm supposed to finish a design soon, I have some bigger projects and I'm supposed to design crochet a logo in exchange for a service to me... I just can't get around to anything. And now I just feel whiny ;)

It will be fine, I just feel guilty about not doing anything and just sitting around all day long.

Thanks for the kind words though! I'm sure I'll find my groove Again soon.

Archived