mrsnjonesjr

My 1st Attempt at the Killer Dishcloth

I'm still learning so I can tell the places I messed up and my edges are not even. :haha  I saw this cool dishcloth pattern on Raverly. It's free and called the Killer Dishcloth. It's for my mom's new kitchen which was recently remodeled with a lot of Grey tones.

:D  :)

post-77137-0-19074400-1458610618_thumb.jpg

post-77137-0-57207400-1458610643_thumb.jpg

post-77137-0-17469700-1458610675_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The edges (and everything else) look great to me!  Maybe the white looked ever so slightly different because the stitch pattern changed, or the yarn wasn't exactly the same weight as the blue.

• Like 1

Very nice.

• Like 1

Looks great! :clap  I love those colors too:)

Your mom will love it.

You are very right when it comes to crocheting only practice, practice & more practice is important. Only reading & looking at pictures will not do the job.

All of us been there. Dealing with uneven edges & other problems...:).

Krys

• Like 1

Thank you everyone!  :hug It was encouraging to read your posts. My mom was shocked and happy to receive a homemade dishcloth.  :yes

I can't wait to keep practicing and finish my first blanket!  :D

• Like 1

Looks great. Love the colors.

• Like 1

Practice plus we our are own worse critics when we crochet too.....Looking good learning the stitches... :tup washlcothes are great testing/learning stitches projects!!!! Keep it up!!!

• Like 1

Practice plus we our are own worse critics when we crochet too.....Looking good learning the stitches... :tup washlcothes are great testing/learning stitches projects!!!! Keep it up!!!

I agree with you on both accounts. I am my worst critic and using washcloths is a quick way to practice and complete a project quickly so I don't get discouraged. Thank you!  :D

Nice dishcloth and I like the look of the pattern. I just added it to my queue and hope to try it soon.