Colorful Monkey Buddy Blankie - child toy

USpolishgirl

Hello Everyone:)

I made this Lovey for 1,5 year boy. He is a first grandson of my fried. I seen that Lovey about a year ago on Internet and I love that because it is so colorful! :). It reminded me of a Crayola box with all those colorful crayons.

I crochet that from a picture, no pattern. But I am sure that pattern is for sale by One & Two Company. That company name was on that picture. I seen other Lovey's design by that company. All of them are very nice.

My pictures again did not came out very good. I tried on my brown table and it was not good. than put a cream color runner I thought it was a little better. Than I tried on my white fur blanket, not very good either. Than I give up! LOL.

I am very disappointed that we will have Easter in March. I do not like that. I would have more time to crochet more stuff for Easter if would be in April!! LOL.

Have A Great Day! :)

Krys

post-73590-0-06591700-1456905339_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-37797500-1456905564_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-61372200-1456905421_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-10059900-1456905454_thumb.jpg

He's soooooo cute!  I've seen the original and I think yours turned out better.  Some lucky kid is going to really love him.  :)

By the way, your pictures turned out great, too.  I always feel like I'm the queen of taking bad pics of my stuff.  LOL

(ratdog:  EWWWW!!  That thing freaks me out so bad that I have to change the channel.  Some idiot was on some bad drugs when they came up with that thing.  I have no idea what they're selling and I don't want to know.)

OM Gosh Krys- That is so cute! I love your color choice. So bright and cheerful.

I too prefer Easter in April. Mostly so the little one shave a better lawn to romp around in during their Easter egg hunts. And, the weather is always nicer. (Sigh)

OM Gosh Krys- That is so cute! I love your color choice. So bright and cheerful.

I too prefer Easter in April. Mostly so the little one shave a better lawn to romp around in during their Easter egg hunts. And, the weather is always nicer. (Sigh)

Thank you Reni:)

You are right about that Easter egg hunt & warmer weather. I was not even thinking about that. Unfortunetely I was just thinking about me, me, me...LOL

Krys

That is just adorable!  I'm off to find the pattern!

Thank you:)

Did you got that pattern?. If you did I would like to give you a good advice/idea on how to "reinforce" that very small part in a middle where all those parts are sewn together.

Krys

Thank you:)

Did you got that pattern?. If you did I would like to give you a good advice/idea on how to "reinforce" that very small part in a middle where all those parts are sewn together.

Krys

Yes I did find the pattern and any advice/help is most welcome Krys!  There are really some adorable patterns on that site!

Yes I did find the pattern and any advice/help is most welcome Krys!  There are really some adorable patterns on that site!

I will contact you about that thru PM tomorrow evening. I thought it would be better that way because I do not have that pattern and you do. And I do not know what is in there and what is not. I might ask you some questions and that might be against the rules here when it comes to patterns written by the third party.

Krys

• 11 months later...

Archived