Paradox Art Glass -- Glass & Metal Accessories for Fiber Artists - + 15% OFF!

Julabula

My name is Julie Mitchell, and I own Paradox Art Glass.  I am a hot glass and metal artist, and make handmade art accessories for crocheters, knitters, weavers and other fiber artists. 

I have been working in hot glass and metal for almost 10 years.  All of my items are handmade in my private studio in Huntsville, Alabama.

I have been working with Crochetville owners Donna and Amy (who is also my fantabulous elder sister, to be fully transparent!) for many years.  They carry my products at shows, and use same to accessorize their own gorgeous, handmade garments and works of art!

Among other items, I create handmade glass and metal shawl pins, *WATERPROOF* buttons, jewelry, sculptures, business card holders, and lampwork glass beads.  If you do not see what you are looking for, please send me a message.  I pride myself on customer service, and wish all my customers to be ecstatic with their purchases from me.  If you are seeking an item I do not make, I will happily refer you to a reputable artist who can help you, if at all possible. 

I have recently reopened my Etsy store, which may be found at www.etsy.com/shop/ParadoxArtGlass.  When you get a chance, please check me out!

ALL CROCHETVILLE MEMBERS GET A 15% RE-OPENING STORE DISCOUNT, GOOD FOR YOUR ENTIRE ORDER, THROUGH MARCH 31, 2016. 

USE COUPON CODE: CVILLE16

I ACCEPT PAYPAL, CREDIT CARDS AND ETSY GIFT CARDS.

Over the next several days, I will post my new items in the "What's New" section of Indie business. 

:)

post-10560-0-43035500-1456771116_thumb.png

Archived