Favorite Crochet Sites/Groups

Besides Crochetville, what are your favorite crochet-related Web sites, groups, or places to find patterns? :)

I really like Pinterest for finding patterns. I have sooooo many boards for different types of patterns on there. It's fun to see what new things come up in my feed whenever I log in. But it's very addictive, too!

I used to frequent some FB crochet groups but found that FB in general started to depress me so I don't go on there much anymore.

MossMouse, on 20 Feb 2016 - 12:25 PM, said:MossMouse, on 20 Feb 2016 - 12:25 PM, said:

Besides Crochetville, what are your favorite crochet-related Web sites, groups, or places to find patterns? :)

I really like Pinterest for finding patterns. I have sooooo many boards for different types of patterns on there. It's fun to see what new things come up in my feed whenever I log in. But it's very addictive, too!

I used to frequent some FB crochet groups but found that FB in general started to depress me so I don't go on there much anymore.

What is your Pinterest addy? My link is in my signature.

I too use Pinterest quite frequently and Ravelry. Crochet Pattern Central (CPC) lists many patterns, although,  many are broken links. Also, Lion Brand, Red Heart and Yarnspirations.

What is your Pinterest addy? My link is in my signature.

I too use Pinterest quite frequently and Ravelry. Crochet Pattern Central (CPC) lists many patterns, although,  many are broken links. Also, Lion Brand, Red Heart and Yarnspirations.

My Pinterest is MossMountain.

Follow me and I'll follow you  ... I don't log in as often now that I"m at my parents' because they have limited internet juice, and all the pictures on there tend to use a lot of juice. But I get on there when they have exceeded their limit because it doesn't matter after that ... it's just slow. :P

MossMouse, on 24 Feb 2016 - 10:31 AM, said:

My Pinterest is MossMountain.

Follow me and I'll follow you  ... I don't log in as often now that I"m at my parents' because they have limited internet juice, and all the pictures on there tend to use a lot of juice. But I get on there when they have exceeded their limit because it doesn't matter after that ... it's just slow. :P

Done! You have some grand pins on there. I could spend a whole day or longer on there. :D 

I found ravelry about the same time I found this site and am really enjoying both right now.  I also have used Craftsy.  When I first started crocheting, I was active on a discussion forum at crochet.about.com.  The site is still there, but the forum seems to have been removed. Not sure when that happened since I quit crocheting for awhile and am only just now getting started again.

Archived