Hey everyone,

I have recently found a charity that I was making Squares for and was wondering if anyone would like to help. You can send me your squares and I will add them in with mine and deliver them all. 

The Orginization is called Clicking for a cause and is based in Durham, NC. It is a volunteer ministy where members take all of the finished squares and assemble blankets.

Here is what they ask for:

Our primary gifts to others are BLOCK AFGHANS, and we are always looking for more BLOCKS. You need not assemble an afghan yourself; our members will do this. Simply create blocks of washable “worsted weight” yarn in any bright colors. Use knitting or crocheting to fashion the blocks, whatever you wish. Please leave a “tail” of yarn about 18 inches long at the beginning and end of your blocks. We will use this to sew the afghan together. 

Most Important: the finished block size must be 7 inches by 9 inches for ease of assembly. Measure carefully! 

Let me know if you are interested and I will let you know where you can send them! Thank you in advance for your help.

Archived