Taiwanese girl who loves video-editing : )

Yu Chi

Hello! I'm Yu Chi. I am from Taiwan, 23 years old.  :waving 

I will be flying to Australia, Brisbane in March 2016 and living there on a working holiday visa. I would be very happy to meet new friends. But I wouldn't mind making new friends from outside of Australia, too! 

I love editing/colouring videos accompanied by some lovely ambient music and immersed in my own little world at a quiet night, blog designing, photography and seeing movies as I am free and more hobbies...etc  

On a side notes, I have been helping my mother's hand-knitting business. She enjoy knitting outfits, hats, gown, or skirts...etc for barbie's. After, I created  http://pinkishmomcraftyhouse.jimdo.com/ in order to have people to buy or appreciate it.  :tup  I could spend whole day designing the website. 

Those are some examples of her works below...  :devil 

I am very interested in making new friends. I am a shy person with an optimistic & curious mind AND I am not a friend collector. I simply interested in meaningful conversation. Hopefully I could make some friends here.  :sun 

post-76968-0-61485400-1454501458_thumb.png

post-76968-0-07327700-1454501465_thumb.png

post-76968-0-74050000-1454501477_thumb.jpg

post-76968-0-47543200-1454501491_thumb.jpg

post-76968-0-82605100-1454501504_thumb.jpg

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome    to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

The pictures of the Barbie outfits are beautiful along with the outfits.  We have a show and tell section where you can show everyone your creations.

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome    to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

The pictures of the Barbie outfits are beautiful along with the outfits.  We have a show and tell section where you can show everyone your creations.

I love your  Strawberry Baby. Adorable looking baby. Haha!  :lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived