Chewbacca

Tampa Doll

I bought the Star Wars kit from Amazon by Lucy Collin.  In the kit you get enough yarn for a storm trooper and Yoda.  It does include a pattern book for all the characters. 

Chewy or Chewbacca is made with regular yarn and brushed with a wire brush.  I decide to try making it with fun fur.  I would of rather made it with boa, but they did not have the right color.

So here is Chewy, he is not protecting Ami Ville.

post-105-0-75728100-1454257788_thumb.jpg  Up close

Thank you all.  Yes he is on duty in Ami Ville.  Right now he is getting to learn who all is there.

The more I look at him, the more I like him.

I appreciate all the good reviews.

I bought the Star Wars kit from Amazon by Lucy Collin.  In the kit you get enough yarn for a storm trooper and Yoda.  It does include a pattern book for all the characters. 

Chewy or Chewbacca is made with regular yarn and brushed with a wire brush.  I decide to try making it with fun fur.  I would of rather made it with boa, but they did not have the right color.

So here is Chewy, he is not protecting Ami Ville.

attachicon.gifChewbacca- Chewie000 (2).JPG  Up close

Mary Jo,

I made a joke in my previous post about Chewy being lazy. Because I think you mistyped his "position" in Amiville. Code: " he is not protecting Ami Ville" LOL.  

So is he protecting or not??:)

Krys

• 3 months later...

This looks awesome! I made the same character but with regular yarn. Did you use two colors or one? I'll post a pic of mine tomorrow. I made mine with worsted, so it was much bigger than the Yoda.

I used one color of Lion Brand Fun Fur called Tigers Eye.  I wanted the smaller Chewy, as I am running out of space and DH likes the smaller things I make.

Thank you all I like him.  He is in the back where he is on guard duty.

Have you seen the video about the happy Chewbacca mom? After seeing your Chewy & that video, I am smiling and giggling. :D

I seen that video couple times, It is hilarious! :). I just love that woman laugh LOL. She just both that mask from Target on sale and decided to have little fun in her car. Her video was visited on line more that ANY other videos before.

Target give her a mask's for her all family and a coupon. Obviously they appreciate her advertised because ALL those masks are sold out!. Someone said that those masks are only available now on Amazon.com and they cost many times more.

You guys should see that video, it will make you laugh:)

Krys

Archived