Sign in to follow this  
cshort

Mouse wanna be

My grandson has a Duffy Bear from Disney World and this weekend while I was visiting he asked me to make a Mickey Mouse costume for his bear. I  didn't have a pattern, just figured it out as I went. I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn and this is the results. I don't know why the picture is sideways and unfortunately I don't know how to fix it.

post-4459-0-57550500-1453162348_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

He's adorable! You did a fine job. I took the liberty of turning it for you. Hope that's ok. 

I assume you used your cell phone camera. If so, it has something to do with some software not utilizing the orientation tag written by the camera. You can either edit the photo in your cell's photo gallery or, if you know someone that is techy oriented, or make a stop at your cell carrier store and ask them to check how it is set.

post-17452-0-79092700-1453238781.jpg

Edited by ReniC
  • Like 1

Thank you everyone for the compliments.

ReniC, thanks for turning the picture. I took it with my phone because I didn't have my camera with me. I'll have to ask my son-in-law a.k.a. the family techie, to check it out. 

Edited by cshort

cshort, on 19 Jan 2016 - 2:45 PM, said:

Thank you everyone for the compliments.

ReniC, thanks for turning the picture. I took it with my phone because I didn't have my camera with me. I'll have to ask my son-in-law a.k.a. the family techie, to check it out. 

You're welcome. It 's really something very simple. :)

The bear-mouse is so cute!