Granddaughter's Comedy/Drama graph ghan

Tampa Doll

My Granddaughter is take Theater for a major in high school.  She will be 16 on February 2nd.  I racked my brain as to what I could give her for her birthday and came up with this idea. I took the comedy and drama mask that are associated with theater and decided to make an afghan for her.

I used Red Heart soft in Coral, Black and Off White.  I out lined it in black using a reverse sc. 

For some reason this afghan gave me a lot of trouble.  I ripped it out several times.  Now it is done and ready to be shipped.

I also added a gif of all the graph ghans I made and the other 3 gave me no trouble at all.  One I used a graph I bought (Dora), one I made a graph for (Tinkerbelle) and one I used 3 cross stitch patterns (Princess).

So here is her new afghan.

post-105-0-40131400-1452874647_thumb.jpg  4 graph ghans

I'm going to add my "WOW!"  MaryJo, you've outdone yourself with all of the graphgans.  They're simply gorgeous!!  My personal favorite is the theater masks.  That is so cool looking.  It's going to get lots of love from your granddaughter.  :)

OH my goodness!  My daughter would love the Comedy and Tragedy afghan!  They are all some of your most beautiful work!  Mary Jo you are so talented! My favorite is the Disney Princesses.

• 2 weeks later...

My Granddaughter got the Afghan on January 29th and then she sent me an e-mail the other day.

Here is what she said.

Thank you so much for the comfy afghan you made me and sent to me in the mail! I really appreciate it and I think it's very cute how you put the drama masks on it. I love it!

Love,

Sydney

So I guess we could say she liked it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived