Love me some lemon... blankie set

darski

I so love the bright cheerful look of yellow and white.  For this set I did not make a sweater as I don't think they get much use these days.  I do plan to make a little owl toy for this one though.

post-4896-0-15790400-1452022073_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-73987800-1452022074_thumb.jpg

I realize the flower puts it in the girl list but I just couldn't resist that daisy look

Beautiful Set again! :)

Darski I was just thinking about you yesterday. I was going to contact you and ask if you got a good pattern for a ripple little blanket?. And now I just clicked on that and here it is:) What a coincidence!! :)

Now, how I can get that pattern??. I love that little hat too! :).

Thank you,

Krys

Beautiful Set again! :)

Darski I was just thinking about you yesterday. I was going to contact you and ask if you got a good pattern for a ripple little blanket?. And now I just clicked on that and here it is:) What a coincidence!! :)

Now, how I can get that pattern??. I love that little hat too! :).

Thank you,

Krys

I have posted this pattern for a 10 point RR.  I tend to start them in different ways but they all finish the same way.

Darski thank you very much!:)

Now, do you have a pattern for that little cute hat?:)

Right now I am in middle of crocheting a "unusual" hat LOL,  for a newborn and I am not sure how "long-high" it needs to be. I am not talking about the with (around the head). Can you tell me how "tall-deep" is that little hat on that picture above?.

Thanks again:)

Krys

Darski thank you very much! :)

Now, do you have a pattern for that little cute hat? :)

Right now I am in middle of crocheting a "unusual" hat LOL,  for a newborn and I am not sure how "long-high" it needs to be. I am not talking about the with (around the head). Can you tell me how "tall-deep" is that little hat on that picture above?.

Thanks again:)

Krys

The hat is 7 rows of dc and then 2 rows of hdc/FPdc made with a 6.mm hook and WW yarn.  it is about 6 inches high. 

I started with ch4, 9 dc in 4th ch from hook and then standard increases over the next 3 rows.

I tend to just make a hat and expect that it will fit a baby somewhere along the line.

The hat is 7 rows of dc and then 2 rows of hdc/FPdc made with a 6.mm hook and WW yarn.  it is about 6 inches high. 

I started with ch4, 9 dc in 4th ch from hook and then standard increases over the next 3 rows.

I tend to just make a hat and expect that it will fit a baby somewhere along the line.

Krys

Archived