Mita Ruth-Marie Gonzalez

looking to improve my skills

My name is Mita, I have been crocheting for a few years but have only done beginners & easy patterns. Im looking to expand my skills to be able to do any pattern. I would love to learn to crochet teddy bears so I can donate them to hospitals for kids.

• Like 1

Welcome to Crochetville!

I found what I think is a really cute bear pattern.  I haven't made it yet, but it's on my list of things to make for my grandson, due next year.  It looks pretty easy to do plus it comes with both the pattern and a video tutorial.  Here's the link ...

http://www.amigurumitogo.com/2014/11/crochet-teddy-bear-youtube-tutorial.html

By the way, if you've ever done a spiral (basket, can cozy, hat, coaster, etc.), then you've already done what's needed for most amigurumi.  Good luck!  :)

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome    to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

Hello and Welcome!  :clap

Hold on to that link that you got above from Redroses. That is a very talented designer. The name of her site/blog is: "Amigurumi To Go". She designs the most beautiful  Amigurumi. Everything what she designs it is just beautiful & perfect!:). You will find many beautiful patterns there.  I used her patterns couple times, they are very well written.

Happy crocheting:)

Krys

• Like 1

Hi! Don't be afraid to tackle something new, even if it's big. We're here and somebody will always be able to figure it out. It may take us a while and we may have a lot of fun doing it, but we'll get it eventually :lol and I bet your bear will look good when you finish.

Hello and welcome from Ohio