Deborah Norville yarn

Hookin Catluvr

I tried some several years ago, and really liked it!  But then I couldn't find any more, and began using Red Heart and Caron--which was easily available!  I see it in catalogs a lot now, and may try it again soon!

I've seen it at the JoAnn's I shop at. Not a lot but some- it's not a real big store. JoAnn's sells it online and it's on sale for $2.99 a skein right now!

I've seen it at the JoAnn's I shop at. Not a lot but some- it's not a real big store. JoAnn's sells it online and it's on sale for $2.99 a skein right now!

Wow!  It must be REALLY popular--Half of the colors are sold out!!  Doesn't this tell them anything???!!!

I bought a bunch during their big sale. Like ReniC said, it was $2.99 online but it was $1.99 in the store. I didn't know what I was going to make with it so I bought 3 skeins each in 3 coordinating colors but now I need another color... So I'll be using coupons to get the rest of what I need. I haven't used it yet, but I have high hopes!

I like her colors a lot but have a difficult time finding locally.  I think I read in a magazine somewhere that Deborah Norville is going to be the new host of the Knit and Crochet show on PBS.  Anyone else see that?

Barbara

I just bought several skeins of this yarn at Joann for $1.99 a skein.  I'm hoping to go to another Joann which is further from me but their yarn selection is four times the size of my regular store this weekend and, hopefully, they'll have more of a selection of colors and the same price.  I'll be looking for Caron Simply Soft also because my regular Joann store seems to be hit pretty hard right now.  I can't wait to use this yarn.  I have to admit, though, that I'm feeling a little guilty about buying it because I usually try to buy American-made yarn ... this is made in Turkey.

I used it a while ago, when I found it in a store.  It's hard to find, but it's comparable to Lion Brand's Vanna While yarn and to Michael's Impeccable yarn.  I like it better than Caron Pounders and RHSS.  The twist isn't as tight as CP and RHSS, which makes it softer.

Archived